Final Expense IMO's

Anybody know any final expense IMO's that won't require a big upfront investment. I know this may be a tough one, I just don't have a ton a cash to start out with. I guess the real question I have should be asking is how much should I be looking to invest in this business when I am first starting out.

Best to check the Final Expense Forum on here so you are going direct to the source. There are quite a few that may take you in at a lower contract and provide leads and training in return. As you progress and become more self sufficient, they increase the comp and then you become responsible for your own leads at that time. I would put a post there and provide some details of your experience level.

Best to check the Final Expense Forum on here so you are going direct to the source. There are quite a few that may take you in at a lower contract and provide leads and training in return. As you progress and become more self sufficient, they increase the comp and then you become responsible for your own leads at that time. I would put a post there and provide some details of your experience level.

Thanks for the Tip.

How exactly do the commissions of a contract work, lets say you are offered 80% (just making up a number). Then is it 80% of the yearly premium.

Back