Final Expense Telesales

I'll take any positive referral...Thanks..I understand that Monumental has a co-op, discounted lead program that might be worth looking into...I guess the most economical method is purchasing a a scrubbed list and "dialing for dollars"..

I'll take any positive referral...Thanks..I understand that Monumental has a co-op, discounted lead program that might be worth looking into...I guess the most economical method is purchasing a a scrubbed list and "dialing for dollars"..

Speaking of Monumental... (I know this is off topic, but can someone help me out here who is with Monumental?)

I am not appointed with them. Just last week I got a lead card back from a lady and ran FE quotes for her.

She is claiming that Monumental, her current company, is getting her a $40,000 Whole Life policy for $68 per month. She is evidently in underwriting and she sent the lead card in to me at the same time as she applied for this Monumental policy. I can't come close to that premium....so it seems fishy to me (I've seen a lot of agents sell term and call it whole because it can convert. Not that this is what happened here...but I'm skeptical).

She is 63 years old. She is overweight (5'5" 275lb), and she has some minor health conditions (high blood pressure). What did this agent "sell" her? Whatever it is, I don't know how it could've been a 40K WL for $68 per month at 63 yrs. old.

I asked her details, evidently she has already gone through the "physical" and paid her first month premium. I told her that I needed to see this policy, that it just did not sound right.

She is 63, non-smoker, overweight, and no major health conditions. What do you think?

Monumental captive agents sell a lot of UL policies. I don't think they are guaranteed UL just the old time-bomb type of UL.

Yeah it has to be a UL.

The best I can come up with for a whole life policy simplified issue is

Foresters (non-medical) $40,000 is $146.65
Standard Life (Substandard - Immediate DB) $40,000 is $218.52 PAC
Fidelity (Graded Death Benefit) $40,000 is $245.86 PAC

I didn't check to see if she could actually get that much coverage, but those are the numbers. Tell her she better read all the fine print and not take an agents word on it (that probably won't be there a year from now).

To all of you guys that sell FE f2f, have you ever thought about or tried telemarketing to set appointments for yourself? Seems like it would be a lot more inexpensive than direct mail. If anyone out here has tried this I would like to hear of your results. Good, bad or indifferent.
You can do it and get results, if rejection doesn't bother you. What you really have to take into consideration is, do you want to spend your time on the phone or out selling and playing golf?

I don't know what your time is worth, but mine is worth a whole helluva lot more than a telemarketers!

I hear that RMG requires a substantial initial investment. Does anyone know how much it is and what you get for it?

I hear that RMG requires a substantial initial investment. Does anyone know how much it is and what you get for it?

No matter what info anyone provides to your question on this forum you can not be sure of the accuracy. Why don't you just contact RMG yourself and hear it from the horse's mouth?

I've heard you pay $425 per 1000 pc. drop, and the leads you get back are only exclusive for 30 days and then these leads go into their "B" hopper where all agents can work them. That's insane.

$1300 upfront for the first full month. This includes $250 for the monthly charge for their quoting system and database, a lead order of 2000 pieces and a setup charge to get you on their database.
Once you pay this amount, it will not be refunded should you change your mind even before you are approved to sell. That is how they fund their "so called" bonus leads that they give out to their top producers. They only take paypal so no recourse if you want your money back.

Stay Away!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No matter what info anyone provides to your question on this forum you can not be sure of the accuracy. Why don't you just contact RMG yourself and hear it from the horse's mouth?

I've heard you pay $425 per 1000 pc. drop, and the leads you get back are only exclusive for 30 days and then these leads go into their "B" hopper where all agents can work them. That's insane.

Yes, true! The leads that they mail are only exclusive to you for 30 days. They then automatcially go into a pool that all their agents call on. You too have access to that pool but as one of the agents mentioned, most have been called many times and are fairly dead by the time you call them.
Since most agents don't work out (80/20 Rule), they have that large sum of money to fund their devious operation, fund more leads, with no risk on their side. Good for them, Bad for the agent who has no protection or recourse.

Anyone can PM me their phone number, and I will give them some honest answers.

Last edited:
"I personally don't want anyone on my team to be around all the negativity on this forum (not good for sales..you understand that right?). Heck, they might do like I do sometimes...spend too much time talking to you and JDeasy when I should be talking to another lead."

Begs the question of why you would want to recruit off this board then.

Back