Final Expense Telesales

Roberts Marketing Group

$450 for Maildrop (1,000 pieces)
$250 for Database Software (monthly charge too)
$300 for Appointing Fees in 8 states
$1450 Total To Start

$250 Monthly Charge (to be a part of their group)

After starting there you will realize that you should have been mailing 1,000 pieces per week because response rate is not 4% like they said it would be. You will realize that now you are a captive agent with a low contract. You will also figure out that you leads will go to them in 30 days if you don't work them and sell them.

In the end they don't care if you make it in this business or not. You can learn as much from this forum as you can from working with them.

Realizing you can do all of the above on your own: Priceless

You can do it and get results, if rejection doesn't bother you. What you really have to take into consideration is, do you want to spend your time on the phone or out selling and playing golf?

I don't know what your time is worth, but mine is worth a whole helluva lot more than a telemarketers!

One word comes to mind. Work. When some people are motivated they see the light...and they work. WORK should be not playing golf...that is play. When you work, you should own your dedication to your best and least expensive manner to get leads, and close sales. You seem lazy.
I think rejection will always exist in Sales. We get use to rejection if we want to sell anything.

You must know statistically that every "NO"...given to you....will bring you closer to a yes! ... so why the frumpy grumpy outlook on telesales? TELESALES makes me hundreds of thousands of dollars in income....now, I am in control of making 200 calls a day, or 20 calls a day...or none... and or knocking on some doors and leaving brochures all over town, or paying someone to do it for me. I believe in work. Hard work always pays off. I guess it's all in how you spin it.

Boating is always a favorite for me, like golf is for you perhaps, but it feels good to work hard and get rewarded w/ referral after referral. When you are satisfied with your income, set aside your time and golf. That's just my mushy opinion...:err:

WORK should be not playing golf...that is play.

Not always...

If you are working the business or high net worth markets, a round of golf where you invite an accountant, and ask him/her to invite two of their other clients is some of the most effective prospecting you can do!

Spending four to five hours together on the golf course (and then moving to 19) is a great way to get to know someone pretty well.

One word comes to mind. Work. When some people are motivated they see the light...and they work. WORK should be not playing golf...that is play. When you work, you should own your dedication to your best and least expensive manner to get leads, and close sales. You seem lazy.
I think rejection will always exist in Sales. We get use to rejection if we want to sell anything.

You must know statistically that every "NO"...given to you....will bring you closer to a yes! ... so why the frumpy grumpy outlook on telesales? TELESALES makes me hundreds of thousands of dollars in income....now, I am in control of making 200 calls a day, or 20 calls a day...or none... and or knocking on some doors and leaving brochures all over town, or paying someone to do it for me. I believe in work. Hard work always pays off. I guess it's all in how you spin it.

Boating is always a favorite for me, like golf is for you perhaps, but it feels good to work hard and get rewarded w/ referral after referral. When you are satisfied with your income, set aside your time and golf. That's just my mushy opinion...:err:

Are you Yoda's sister?

Roberts Marketing Group

$250 for Database Software (monthly charge too)
$300 for Appointing Fees in 8 states
$1450 Total To Start

$250 Monthly Charge (to be a part of their group)

After starting there you will realize that you should have been mailing 1,000 pieces per week because response rate is not 4% like they said it would be. You will realize that now you are a captive agent with a low contract. You will also figure out that you leads will go to them in 30 days if you don't work them and sell them.

In the end they don't care if you make it in this business or not. You can learn as much from this forum as you can from working with them.

Realizing you can do all of the above on your own: Priceless
Who in their right mind would do this? Sadly of course, many will fall for it. I guess now I know why it's like shooting fish in a barrel!

"Who in their right mind would do this? Sadly of course, many will fall for it. I guess now I know why it's like shooting fish in a barrel!"

People who get lied to and are told that the mailings will get a 4%-6% response rate. And anyone who is new in the business and doesn't understand how the whole business works. So in other words... lots of people.

Back