Fired by Vimo

I've never seen a steady rate of satisfaction with them. In "concept" the whole live transfer stuff seemed cool, but the operating costs have to be sky high. They got $7M in venture capitol 2 yrs ago. I'm guessing the goose is cooked and they'll BK sooner than later.

so much for vimo live......I usually get them at 7am and for the most part people with no insurance and prex so I asked them to lower my bid to $5 and they fired me ....but if you think that you are the only one getting the lead your wrong....the last one I got was also contacted by 2 other agents and the guy swears he only called the # to talk to an agent and gave the operator his info....then he gets a call from an agency out of Houston and a Mega agent....WTF....so this tells me after they transfered to me they sold him to other agents.....really nice.....here is how it went down....

[FONT=&quot]From:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:55 PM
To: *Broker Support
Subject: Vimo Live[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ok...if you do not lower my vimo live bid to $5 then I will stop taking them.....
------------------------------------------------
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hello Scott,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have canceled your Vimo Live account. It cost us much more than even your $15 lead price to generate these calls. We appreciate you trying the service, but again we have canceled your Vimo Live leads.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you,[/FONT]

-------------------------------------------------

[FONT=&quot]From:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] STIBROKER [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:32 PM
To: William Robbins
Subject: Re: Vimo Live[/FONT]

Well that makes alot of since....So when someone needs to be transfered at 7am (like the ones I have taken this week) and you do not have any agents in the office I am sure the person will wait on the line for a couple of hours.....how much does it cost when you can not transfer anyone to anybody.....

------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]Hello Scott,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That is an interesting take on it. When we do not have a broker we can connect the lead with we then enter the lead as a web form. That web form we would sell up to 4 times from prices ranging from $3.00 to $8.50. This is why we cannot sell you Vimo Live calls for less than $15. I look forward to your rebuttal. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/FONT]
Really does not matter, the last live transfer I had was also contacted by two other agents and he swears all he did was call the live transfer and gave your operator his info.....which looks like you sold to a mega agent and a agency out of Houston.....I had him forward the email's.....

Last edited:
I did sell the last Transfer I got on 5/19/08 7:00am .....he is actually doing a life app with me also ....just got off the phone with him and he is up to 4 agents that have called him...the last one a few min's ago from Calie..prob. olag....he asks how did you get my name they say VIMO....so in my opinion VIMO is screwing the client and the agent by reselling this guys info to 4 other agents on top of the live transfer fee that is suppose to be an exclusive lead....I need to be selling and not have to beat off 4 other morons rebutting the lies from these goof balls....

Sti - are you hearing this from multiple callers or just one guy? People fill out a bunch of stuff online, and most are computer illiterate and have no idea what they are doing anyhow.

We have spent a lot of money with Vimo and have not encountered this at all. We have encountered other "issues" good and bad - but I would think by now I would have caught this.

Get Vimo's response and see what they say.

At least you sold them!!! Good job.

Sti - are you hearing this from multiple callers or just one guy? People fill out a bunch of stuff online, and most are computer illiterate and have no idea what they are doing anyhow.

Just this one lead and no he did not enter anything on any site ...I would start asking your live trans. people if they are contacted by anyone else.....and if they entered anything on line.....

as a matter of fact he was no were near a computer when he called....he got the # off the tv.......

Back