Fired by Vimo

Ask him what channel and what he was watching and what the ad stated regarding to price.

I believe they pulled their $35 a month radio ads from urban radio. My volume is down but I seem to notice a quality improvement this year. I need more time and more leads.

I have a another trans that I am working with and this one was so paranoid she would not give the operator her email address....barely gave it to me......just got off the phone with her and I asked her if she had been contacted by another agent and she said yes ....there was a message on her answering machine from an agent about health insurance....and there is no way this person was putting her info on the net and opted for the telephone trans......I would start to ask questions on the trans. that you are working on.....

I have a another trans that I am working with and this one was so paranoid she would not give the operator her email address....barely gave it to me......just got off the phone with her and I asked her if she had been contacted by another agent and she said yes ....there was a message on her answering machine from an agent about health insurance....and there is no way this person was putting her info on the net and opted for the telephone trans......I would start to ask questions on the trans. that you are working on.....

Don't make sense....
If she calls and is transferred to you, how would she have a call on her answering machine from another agent.... she's been talking to you since she called.

I would definitely ask questions, like where else did you submit this request..... unless there was a large gap of time in your conversation with her for her to check her messages.

Dan

The operator could be harvesting the information prior to your transfer and then the lead is sold as a "shared" leads upon transfer perhaps?

I am sure someone at Vimo could easily confirm or deny this to resolve the matter.

The operator could be harvesting the information prior to your transfer and then the lead is sold as a "shared" leads upon transfer perhaps?

I am sure someone at Vimo could easily confirm or deny this to resolve the matter.

no I think it is being done after the call.....and Scott was thru here today....

scott.jpg

Read their contract. I bet they can sell the lead after you get first crack at them. They can't do an exclusive live transfer for $15. Caution the people about getting other calls and to tell the other agents it was a mistake.

Caution the people about getting other calls and to tell the other agents it was a mistake.

This is a losing battle. This is an unethical business.

4 agents will call and say "You bought what? From who?" Retention , which is already low on this type of lead will be even worse.

If these leads are going for $40 to $50 for the #1 bid position AND the lead is being sold to 4 agents, I may have to evaluate this as a whole.

I do not believe this is a fair business practice by any means.

I would however like to get confirmation before any acquisitions are made - this might not be taking place, we need confirmation.

Sti - email Vimo or Scott for confirmation, and see what they say.

Back