First Option/EFES Phone Sales/Northstar?

Thats the issue--F2F sales have STOPPED. Medicare still fine. Not doing ANYTHING different with leads, carriers, approach--and the bottom fell out.

I have excellent phone skills thats not the issue

I started this asking about EFES, First Option and Northstar. Got a lot of good feedback especially offline from Gymguy

But NO ONE KNOWS THESE FIRMS?

Thats the issue--F2F sales have STOPPED. Medicare still fine. Not doing ANYTHING different with leads, carriers, approach--and the bottom fell out.

I have excellent phone skills thats not the issue

I started this asking about EFES, First Option and Northstar. Got a lot of good feedback especially offline from Gymguy

But NO ONE KNOWS THESE FIRMS?

What do you mean "F2F sales have STOPPED"? Sales don't just stop.
What do you mean "I have excellent phone skills"? So like you have a radio voice?
You are being very vague and that makes it extremely difficult to help you.

As for "No one knows these firms" JD said EFES is a good company and I agree, they have good training and fantastic leads. As for Northstar and First Option I have never heard of them, that doesn't mean they are bad, I just don't know them intimately.

You have a lot better manners when you are asking for my business.

Ya I caught the one comment about EFES in general. But no one has used the phone side. And no comments whatever about the other two

Hence----no real feedback other than the post Gymguy sent me to.

The balance is just as I have described I am not making it up

You have a lot better manners when you are asking for my business.

Ya I caught the one comment about EFES in general. But no one has used the phone side. And no comments whatever about the other two

Hence----no real feedback other than the post Gymguy sent me to.

The balance is just as I have described I am not making it up

Better manners? Clearly you read my post differently then the post was intended, but I asked direct questions with a little flare. Did I forget to say please and thank you? :) Dude I am just trying to help and you aren't giving enough info for anyone to help.

As for selling via the phone... There is a reason why I asked, why YOU think you have mad phone skills? Have you sold FE by phone before? If so how long? Have you sold PrePaid Legal by phone? Do you have a radio voice and that in turn means you have phone skills.

I am trying to save you time and money here, but help me help you. I need info.

Here let me blunt. If you changed nothing in your F2F presentation and you are still setting appointment and the sales have stopped... Then I guess your done, find another job.

Have you mixed your lead sources DM (plain and enhanced) and TM (plain and enhanced), have you moved areas, did you change what you wear, did you grow a beard, do you just not care anymore and the client feels it, are you desperate and the client senses it.

So maybe it is just me but I can't give advise if I don't have any information, maybe someone else can help.

I do know a guy named Tim R who is a Telesales guru.

Last edited:
Here let me blunt.

I enjoyed the blunt in my younger days....

Good advice Thad

:) I was going thru his posts and I think he is trying to serve 2 masters MS and FE, which can be very very difficult especially if your new or semi new. It also sounds like he should pick a side and master it then maybe do both. I would get with a good IMO that can show him how to rotate areas, leads, and even tweak his presentation if needed, once mastered then consider FE and MS or yawhatever he wants. HeHe.

I do believe Northstar is Northstar Advisors. This I believe is the new name used by Roberts Marketing Group out of Missouri. Putting a fresh name to Final Expense Telesales.

I do believe Northstar is Northstar Advisors. This I believe is the new name used by Roberts Marketing Group out of Missouri. Putting a fresh name to Final Expense Telesales.

Why would you need a "fresh" name. I was under the impression Roberts Marketing Group kills it in the Telesales biz, so why change the name and make it "Fresh"?

I dunno weird to me. I understood why Parker and Assoc. changed names, but this one I have no idea.

Northstar Insurance Advisors is the correct name and yes it is Roberts. They might think a new name and revamped website will attract the next crop of telesales agents to their organization.

Northstar Insurance Advisors is the correct name and yes it is Roberts. They might think a new name and revamped website will attract the next crop of telesales agents to their organization.

Makes sense, I heard Apple, Amazon, E-Bay, and Walmart were going to change there names also to attract the Generation XYZ crowd.

LMFAO.

Back