Frank Stastny - RIP

Always up for a spirited debate about innovations in old school, proven sales practice, Frank pursued excellence for his clients and toward his craft. He was recognized as a true advocate for his clients in MO and beyond, and taught that advocacy to others. His elevated years gave him first-hand knowledge of the inner workings of Medicare, and he was helpful in extending that knowledge to the forums.

While it's great that a true time capsule of knowledge will be stored here on the forums, it is sad to lose one of the good guys who was in the industry to help seniors make a positive difference in their lives with the knowledge he brought them.

I have several Med Supp contracts with Frank. Whenever a new Med Supp company got approved in MD Frank would be the first person I'd call.

It got to the point where I didn't even bother to shop around with other IMO's. He would consistently give me the absolute best contract.

He was trustworthy. Literally, he was worthy of my trust. He earned it by his actions. The mark of a great man.

Frank was a real class act. Like most, I never met him, I only spoke with him a few times on the phone. He was always willing to take time out for new agents and he did what he said he was going to do.

I guess he wore himself out in Florida. "Trip them in the grocery store and hold them down until they sign." :laugh:

Man, I'm away for a day or 2 and come back to this? What crappy news...

RIP, Frank. You were one of the best in a number of ways and will be sorely missed. Thanks for all the help/contracts/advice you so freely gave out.

Bill

Man, I'm away for a day or 2 and come back to this? What crappy news...

RIP, Frank. You were one of the best in a number of ways and will be sorely missed. Thanks for all the help/contracts/advice you so freely gave out.

Bill

Bill I see you are from Missouri...did you ever meet Frank in person? I was going to drive over to fulton from KC and hook up with him for lunch and put it off.....really regret not meeting up with him...what a great help he was to me.

Sad day for the insurance world - Frank was one of the good guys out there. RIP, and condolences to your family.

Back