Frank Stastny - RIP

Such sad news to find here this morning. After reading so many of Frank's posts, I contacted him and he was so kind and helpful to me. His generosity of spirit will always be remembered. He will be missed by so many . . .

Being from Chicago when I first talked to Frank he said he was based out of Missouri. I noticed he had a strong Chicago accent & loin-behold he sure was originally from Chicago. He was a great Guy!

RIP Frank.

Enjoyed several long conversations with Frank about the insurance business in general and his passion for the med. supp. area...His attitude is truly an inspiration to humanity and will be missed by all on this forum...My condolences to his wife and family...Permanence is an illusion that hits us all at some time...

RIP Frank!! Thanks for the affirmation that whatever it is we want to do, make sure we do it today for tomorrow is not guaranteed.

I;ve not lost over 9 facebook friends including Frank within 7 months.

I didnt know Frank was in bad health or having any kind of problems..

RIP Frank. Truly an asset to the forum....he will definitely be missed. Never met Frank but, spoke by phone a few times. Very knowledgable and helpful. Thanks for your contribution to the Forum.

Back