Frank Stastny - RIP

For those of you wondering about funeral, potential charity, where to send flowers, etc. - I didn't even think to ask Jacqueline yesterday when we spoke. Suspect I was simply in shock.

I hope to reach her today and will post more information.

Just tragic.

Rick

41501_100000167610182_7029_n.jpg

Here is a good Picture of Frank.

This is yet another very sad reminder to make sure our spouses have an "if I die" document. I can't imagine what Frank's wife has to deal with just on a personal/family level but she also has to deal with his clients and YIO business.

Make sure you have a folder prepared - all passwords, websites, billing accounts, etc...

Not only was he a nice guy, but was always willing to help anyone that was serious. Had a wealth of knowledge and was willing to share. Helped guide me with my Med Supp contracts.
R.I.P. Frank.

I want to thank everyone for your kind thoughts about Frank. He always felt that this forum was a way for him to give something to the insurance industry and I also know he considered you all his friends and associates. In true Frank fashion he requested that there be no services, memorials or funerals as life is for the living and I will be abiding by those wishes. I of course helped Frank with many things and that included YIO so although I will never be able to do it as well as he I will answer any questions and give any support I can to those of you using the program. A special thank you to Rick for this thread it made me feel much better today to read how you all felt. Thank you all again. If you would like to do anything in Franks honor just raise a nice glass of wine for him because that is what he would want.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline...I am so sorry for your loss....Franks humor is matched by none here on this board....from the Goats to the restaurant you guys were going to open.... his humor and his wisdom will truly be missed.....Scott

img_02.gif

I want to thank everyone for your kind thoughts about Frank. He always felt that this forum was a way for him to give something to the insurance industry and I also know he considered you all his friends and associates. In true Frank fashion he requested that there be no services, memorials or funerals as life is for the living and I will be abiding by those wishes. I of course helped Frank with many things and that included YIO so although I will never be able to do it as well as he I will answer any questions and give any support I can to those of you using the program. A special thank you to Rick for this thread it made me feel much better today to read how you all felt. Thank you all again. If you would like to do anything in Franks honor just raise a nice glass of wine for him because that is what he would want.

Jacqueline

Last edited:
Jackqueline, thank you for the information. It was a real shock as I was scrolling down the page and saw a "Stastny" post.

I thought somehow Frank had connected with us from the other side . . .

Blessings to you and your family.

Back