Frank Stastny - RIP

I only spoke to him once last year but he was very nice and gave me a lot of information about FE. RIP Frank.

My prayers and condolences go out to his wife, family and also the 'family' members on this forum. My heart sank when I received an email with this tragic news. And although we did not agree on everything when it came to practices and sales training, Frank was an encyclopedia when it came to his craft and truly cared about his customers, friends and associates.

I'm shocked and deeply saddened, and one verse comes to mind, the shortest in the bible, Jesus Wept. (John 11:35) and deservedly so.

His legacy here lives on.

:sad:

My next beer will be to Frank.

Got an email from an insurance buddy about this. Haven't been on here in a while.

Sorry for your loss Mrs. Statsny... and ours. Truely a giver, Frank was.

Just as I am sure that Frank will live on through his family members, he will live on through this forum as well.

Frank left behind a wealth of knowledge in the form of his forum posts. As long as this forum exists, there will be agents with Med- Supp questions, and now instead of the obligatory "wait for Frank" posts, we will share with them what the best Medicare Supplement agent in history would have most likely said.

I am somewhat new and this is a tough one...i remember in the fall i went through Frank's Med Supp training and i recall that he did not readily have a time for training...and Frank rearranged his schedule for me or i would have had to wait at least two weeks to get time with him. i am forever grateful ..Thanks Frank..RIP.
John

So sorry to hear. Only spoke to Frank a couple times on the phone. Such a friendly soul and a fine teacher. I'll have to read through his posts again!

RIP Frank. my prayers go out to your family.

Wow, it was on my schedule to call you back today. I am still in shock.

RIP Frank. You were truly one of the good guys, always there to help and always with a smile. You will be missed by all.

Image:
41501_100000167610182_7029_n.jpg

Here is a good Picture of Frank.[/quote

In shock like everone else, words cannot say how wonderful this man was to this profession and the agents that he mentored. Finally seeing him for the first time, ironic how Frank made himself available to everyone that asked for help but now we finally get to put a face with the voice on the other end of the line. He will be missed. Godspeed Frank.

Latest posts

Back