Frank Stastny - RIP

I am deeply saddened by this news. I spoke with Frank several times and I dedicate much of my success to him. We spoke on a business and personal level many times and he was always there to help. It didn't matter what time I called him, he was always ready to help me.

I had a hard time believing it was true, but am shocked by this. Thanks Frank, for everything you have done. I send his wife Jackie my sincere condolences.

I had the privilege of Frank teaching me how to sell medicare supplement plans a couple of years ago. He was a great guy and he will be missed.

This just can't be true. I never met Frank in person, but talked to him via phone on numerous occasions. So much wisdom and so much skill. Most of all, so much honor. For you Frank:

When you were born, you cried
and the world rejoiced.
Live your life
so that when you die,
the world cries and you rejoice.

White Elk

I am saddened to read the news about Frank.

Like many others here, Frank was gracious to me by sharing both his time and expertise.

May he rest in peace.

Fourteen pages of admiration and accolades to a fellow agent from his peers!! And still growing. That's praise.

What an imprint this selfless man left on this forum. God only knows how many agents were encouraged to venture into the senior market using his techniques and found it works.

Only chatted with him a few times yet I feel a loss at his passing.

Life is short. So very short.

I found some more pics of Frank.

Image:
308911_1539104934044_1570375980_n.jpg

Image:
533044_2121315328940_1727527635_1047456_2008585406_n.jpg

What sad news! I was going to be calling him shortly about contracts. Looks like his generosity was felt by many here on the forums. I'm sorry I dodnt get a chance to work with him. My condolences to his family.

I want to thank you all again for your kind words and thoughts on Frank. He was one of a kind that's for sure. Also would like you to know that I will be doing my best to catty on Franks work. As of the moment if you would like contracts at the commissions Frank offered they are still available. For the next couple of weeks you may contact Franks upline Anthony Pelliccio with Amerilife at the following Anthony Pelliccio
Sr Marketing Director
800.531.1411 x72406
Fax 888.393.1091
2650 McCormick Drive #100M
Clearwater, FL 33759
Please ask for him specifically as that is who will be taking care of Franks contracts for me. I will do my best to keep you all in the loop. Thank so much again your thoughts and words have comforted me.

Jacqueline

Sorry to hear the sad news. This world needs more helpful and caring people such as Frank. Bless the family while they go through this difficult period.

I found some more pics of Frank.

Image:
Image:
Image:
Image:
308911_1539104934044_1570375980_n.jpg

Image:
Image:
Image:
Image:
533044_2121315328940_1727527635_1047456_2008585406_n.jpg
Thanks for posting these pictures Mark. I think they convey what we all felt about Frank, that he had a lust for life, a kind nature, and enjoyed sharing good times with his lovely wife. Cheers to you Frank!

Back