Frank Stastny - RIP

Wow...

I spoke to him once about a couple of Med Supp questions. It was during that call that I learned the Med Supp market is certainly not for me. I always respected him for his dedication to that market.

My experience was similar to what others have mentioned. I reached out and he replied with a phone number and told me to call him anytime.

So sorry to hear this. Thank you Frank, and may we all try to model the tone you set--even if just a little.

There can be no doubt that Frank was the most beloved and respected member of this forum. What an out pouring of sympathy and condolences.

I typically don't do this on a tuesday night but I'm cracking open a cold beer and am tipping it high up in the air to honor Frank as was his request...cheers!

Sorry to hear of his passing. I never had any contracts with him, but I spoke with him a great deal regarding his YIO program. It is a great asset to my business and not a day goes by that myself and my team are not utilizing it. Very sorry to hear the news.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A neat man has graduated to the next life. He will be missed.

Here's the bigger question: Did he have a succession plan for YIO?

I assume Jacqueline will be able to handle it? Or maybe there is someone else who can take the torch?

Last edited:
[FONT=Lucida Sans","sans-serif]WOW…what shocking news!!! [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans","sans-serif]Frank will be missed, but, never replaced. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans","sans-serif]Life is way too short. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans","sans-serif]My thoughts and prayers are with Jacqueline.[/FONT]

There can be no doubt that Frank was the most beloved and respected member of this forum. What an out pouring of sympathy and condolences.

I completely agree with you. Hands down, I think if we all gave as much to this forum and to new Agents like Frank did (usually for absolutely nothing but to help) we'd be in an awesome place.

For me, it was like losing a mentor. Even before I called him the first time, I was smart enough to soak up every post he made. I may not agree with everything, but he was definitely spot on more times than not. I absolutely think going through the archives and digging out his posts for sticky is a great idea. Although it can't replace the man himself, it can assist agents in developing their skills by a true professional.

For me, not even meeting the man, this really sucks. It's like losing a close friend.

Back