Frank Stastny - RIP

Although I did not know Frank, nor did I ever speak with him, I did read many of his posts. In any walk of life it's unusal for a person to be so well respected by every one of his peers.

Every post is consistent in praising a man who gave so much of himself for no reason other than to help others.

His legacy will always be remembered.

My thoughts to Jacquline and her family. Frank will be missed.

Sorry to hear about Frank he seemed to be a true professional and well liked by his peers. Frank had developed a software called "your insurance office" for life, accident & health agents. Does anyone know if the software is still available and who may be providing technical support?

Although I have never personally met Frank, I could tell by his posts on this forum, that if we lived nearer to each other, we would have probably been friends.
My condolences to Mrs Staskny and her family.

Sorry to hear about Frank he seemed to be a true professional and well liked by his peers. Frank had developed a software called "your insurance office" for life, accident & health agents. Does anyone know if the software is still available and who may be providing technical support?

Yes! Still available! Yes! Jackie said she will get that covered.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Mink;537671]......He will be missed..........quote]

He IS missed already!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I didn't know Frank at all, other than having read many of his posts on this forum. Unlike some others who post regularly, his posts were almost always helpful and instructive with content worth reading. He obviously wasn't paid to give his advice but no doubt felt an obligation to help others achieve what he had achieved in his profession. People like Frank are called teachers by some, mentors by others. So I guess, in a way, I did know Frank, at least the part of him that has made him so respected and now missed on this forum. Funny how you can feel such a loss for someone that you never met or had any direct contact with. My heartfelt condolences to Frank's family and friends.

I'm in complete shock. I can't believe Frank is gone. He was so helpful to me in the discussions we had and on this forum. He always seemed to have the time to talk. I purchased YIO, reviewed his handout, and I had planned to contact him next week to schedule our three hour training. My deep condolences to his family and friends. His voice on the Forum will be truly missed.

Thanks so much Mark Rosenthal for posting pictures of Frank. It's so nice to put a kind, smiling face with my fond memory of him.

My sincere condolences to Jacqueline who he adored and always spoke so highly of.

MAN....this is a bummer.....I would talk to Frank all the time....helping him to develop dental leads with his new dental deal....also talks of him comming to Texas to do some hog hunting.....he will be trully missed.......

I had also talked with him about coming down here to hog hunt, but never made it happen after I went on active duty. I learned a lot from Frank. A true class act.

Back