Frank Stastny - RIP

RIP Frank. I always enjoyed reading his posts. They were always very informative and he always had other agents best interests in mind.

I found some more pics of Frank.

Image:
308911_1539104934044_1570375980_n.jpg

Image:
533044_2121315328940_1727527635_1047456_2008585406_n.jpg

Thanks for posting pics,nice to have a face to go with all the post of his I read. RIP Frank

Do you have happen to have a link to his obituary? Since I read so many of his post I felt as if I knew him and I would be interested to read what his loved ones wrote about him.Was he living in Fl. or Mo. at the time of his death?I checked the local obituaries in the Martin County Fl newspapers and also the local newspapers around Jefferson City Mo. but couldn't find it.Thanks

Thanks for posting pics,nice to have a face to go with all the post of his I read. RIP Frank

Do you have happen to have a link to his obituary? Since I read so many of his post I felt as if I knew him and I would be interested to read what his loved ones wrote about him.Was he living in Fl. or Mo. at the time of his death?I checked the local obituaries in the Martin County Fl newspapers and also the local newspapers around Jefferson City Mo. but couldn't find it.Thanks

I too would like to read his obit but have found nothing. Let us know if you find one..thanks.

Just wanted you to know that I will have a short obit in the paper and a virtual one (which I will post a link to) soon. You all have no idea how much you thoughts have comforted me and I thank you all!

Jacqueline

Speaking for myself no thanks are necessary or warranted, Jacquie Oh. Speaking highly of Frank is a no-brainer... and yet seems so inadequate still.

Peace.

Had a chance to talk to him a few times- he really went out of his way to help me...

RIP my friend

Back