Frank Stastny - RIP

Very sorry to hear. My condolences to the family. Many are willing to help. Please let those close to you know of anything that will help. God bless.

As someone who got to work with Frank on an every day basis it took me a couple days to be able to muster up anything to say about it, I didn't want to believe it. I am still at a loss for words, as many here are also. In the, what now seems like way too short a period of time, it was a great pleasure to be able to enjoy the relationship we had. Not enough can be said about the man he was and how he truly loved his craft and everyone in it. He was always more than willing to go above and beyond out of his way to help anyone at any time, even to the very end.

Wow! I was away from the forum for a few days, and I just read this. Frank's posts are enduring, because he always wrote about timeless qualities like honesty, customer service, thorough communication, and the willingness to help the client rather than "sell" to the client. Timeless. Classic. Professional. Unforgettable. Thank-you, Frank, and may we all praise you by choosing to sincerely follow your example.

Condolences to Frank's family. Like many others, I have gleaned some very sound information from his posts and appreciate all that he contributed to the forum.

I've been on a business trip this week and just saw this post. My condolences to the Stastny family. Frank's wisdom, guidance and good nature will surely be missed on the forum. I spoke to Frank a few times and he was truly one of a kind. He never seemed to be in a hurry to get you off the phone. He always gave you sound advice based on proven techniques he himself used. He was genuine, honest and always looking for the best in people and doing the best he could for people. R.I.P. Frank.

It's taken me a little time to post here. I had the opportunity to speak with Frank several times and a couple of those times we basically talked about his restaurant him and his wife were going to open and I was steering him through a couple of issues he was having being that I had a background with some issues that were presenting themselves to him. It felt good to be able to help him being that he helped me with his craft and provided so much to those of us on the forum.

The industry truly lost a great asset with his passing and I'm not sure anyone could ever fill his shoes. He was a real inspiration and asset to newbies as well as seasoned agents. Just a good honest guy and he had a way of telling you his mind. He will be missed and I'm happy I had the conversations and laughs with him on those occasions.

I hope to see Frank on the other side one day. My condolences to his wife and family.

When I became an active participant on this forum I soon learned that Frank was one of the good guys. There were a few times that I spoke up and posted in support of Frank. What resulted was Frank sent me his number and asked me to call him. I did and we enjoyed talking and getting to know a little about each other. Out of the blue and for no other reason than generosity Frank gave me a free subscription to YIO. It was just the type of person he was and the kinds of things he did.

I just heard yesterday about Frank. I was heart broken. I learned early in my career that Frank was a reliable, knowledgeable, and ethical insurance guy that didn't just talk the talk, but walked the walk. His generosity with his knowledge and time help me immeasurably as it did so many others. Frank, you will be sorely missed. Rest in peace my friend.

Have not been on the Forum in a while. I had just recommended Frank, to a new agent. I send my best to his family for there loss. Thank You Frank for placing me on the path in the Insurance business.

Back