Frank Stastny - RIP

Somarco, Thanks for posting that great article about "The Legend". I've read many of Frank's posts and we've all been inspired by his candor and wisdom. I would like to extend my deepest condolences to his family. Long live "The Legend".

Thanks to posting this Somarco. It brought tears to my eyes. Frank was always so patient with me. I was working on a list of questions for Frank and literally 5 minutes before I heard the news I wrote one down for him. He gave so much of himself. I don't think I'll ever be able to truly express all my thoughts on this.

Has it ever been posted what the cause of death was? Was it due to a pre-existing conditon, or just out of the blue? It's unnerving when people just die suddenly, although it happens.

Is it alright to ask his age? Again, haven't read any obits and some agents and I were wondering.

Has it ever been posted what the cause of death was? Was it due to a pre-existing conditon, or just out of the blue? It's unnerving when people just die suddenly, although it happens.

Is it alright to ask his age? Again, haven't read any obits and some agents and I were wondering.

Frank was 70. It was unexpected from what i read....died in his sleep....somtimes the ticker just quits.

I was wondering if his obit/death notice would be in Florida or Missouri.Anybody know if was in Florida or Missouri when he passed away? Like Frank I have been a Medicare supplement insurance agent for the last 20 so I felt a of kinship to him so I am very interested to read how he was memorialized outside of the insurance agent community.

Frank was 70. It was unexpected from what i read....died in his sleep....somtimes the ticker just quits.

I love and respect Frank and I will miss him greatly. At the risk of being irreverent, if he did pass away peacefully in his sleep (the way I believe most of us want to), I wonder what "waking up" must have been like. He just closed his eyes then "woke up" on the other side perhaps wondering if it was just a bad dream.

I will think of him often and wish the best for Jacqueline. I've been speaking with Rick and it looks like I may have the privilege of being able to help keep building his agency and I do hope that works out. Frank was a very good man and this community as truly lost one of the good guys.

Back