Frank Stastny - RIP

My post (about three up) was Frank responding a few months ago to a thread titled "How often do you think about your own death?"

I cut and pasted Frank's response but hadn't clarified what it was.

Image:
41501_100000167610182_7029_n.jpg

Here is a good Picture of Frank.[/quote

In shock like everone else, words cannot say how wonderful this man was to this profession and the agents that he mentored. Finally seeing him for the first time, ironic how Frank made himself available to everyone that asked for help but now we finally get to put a face with the voice on the other end of the line. He will be missed. Godspeed Frank.

He looks pretty young, like 50?

70 was way too young. I am being selfish but I wish Frank could have stuck around longer.

Heard the terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with Frank's family, friends and colleagues. I never met Frank but I have talked to him several times on the phone regarding med sups, YIO and general insurance. A couple years ago when I purchased YIO we spoke several times as he trained me on the system and I have used ever since. He is indeed a class act. I was listening to my old voicemails a few days ago and I have a voicemail from Frank when he was training me on the YIO system about 2 years ago, after listening to that its hard to beleive he shouldnt still be here. Again my thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

Wow, I came on the forum after being absent for awhile. I started reading the post about Frank's contracts staying the same and was in shock. Then I found this thread and read through the whole thing. By the time I was done, I had tears in my eyes. Frank truly touched a lot of people with his knowledge and willingness to help. I only had email contact with him, but he was always helpful. Rest in Peace Frank.

Jacqueline, I can't imagine that you will have nothing but great memories. We all know that Frank was very fond and in love with you. My condolences.

Just wanted you to know that I will have a short obit in the paper and a virtual one (which I will post a link to) soon. You all have no idea how much you thoughts have comforted me and I thank you all!

Jacqueline

Jacqueline, we thank you for sharing Frank with us.

I just hope his family understands the scores of lives that he has changed for the better.

We can all only hope to have such an impact.

Just found this out. RIP Frank and my sincerest condolences to his family. Truly a great guy and he'll be greatly missed.

Back