Free Website & Quote Engine

No Aetna or Assurant? What the hell is the point?

Assurant here is last resort, no reason to bring up an overpriced plan! No Aetna is a bigger deal, they will have them up shortly though.

I've honestly received 10 leads from my website from the search engines over the past 3 days with the new quotit system. I never received that many with Norvax. I know most of it is ranking but something is sure different!

It's actually nice for what you have to offer in CO. I also like the "search by price" feature. But in MD unless they had GR, Assurant, Coventry, Carefirst and Aetna it would do more harm than good.

It's actually nice for what you have to offer in CO. I also like the "search by price" feature. But in MD unless they had GR, Assurant, Coventry, Carefirst and Aetna it would do more harm than good.

That is true!! It doesn't look very good when you send them a proposal with 2 carriers from Quotit, then 2 separate ones from the carriers websites! Talk about confusing the client!

I just pulled up this proposal for a client that I will be meeting with on Friday....It took me 25 seconds to input the info and print it out! How long would it take going through each carriers website?

www.quotit.net/eProIFP/webPages/comparisons/comparisons.asp?familyID=3844196&license_no=249811&periodid=104&insuranceTypeID=H&brokerID=69279&IFPPSID=3897200311045642

We just have two different sales systems. I do a very in-depth health history and needs analysis and just recommend one carrier. A perfectly healthy person? Right into GR. I really don't see the reason to show them Aetna or Assurant rates.

However, take this morning. Did an app for a 59 year old lady with diverticulitis - after a pre-screen GR is a rider and Assurant's actually issuing it standard - Aetna was a possible B tier with an APS, Coventry decline. So just why does she need to see anything but Assurant?

Has another case a few days ago - 56 year old male smoker without coverage and a small budget - very small. That's all Carefirst. If it's anything that's confusing it's a client looking at 80 plans from 4 companies then I have to explain why they shouldn't look at anyone but "ABC" company.

I just pulled up this proposal for a client that I will be meeting with on Friday....It took me 25 seconds to input the info and print it out! How long would it take going through each carriers website?

www.quotit.net/eProIFP/webPages/comparisons/comparisons.asp?familyID=3844196&license_no=249811&periodid=104&insuranceTypeID=H&brokerID=69279&IFPPSID=3897200311045642

I must admit that's beautifully put together! I would entertain this if they had the carriers I needed to show.

We just have two different sales systems. I do a very in-depth health history and needs analysis and just recommend one carrier.

I'm sure our systems are not too far off! Trust me, the last thing I want a client to do as well is run quotes themselves. That is not why I have Quotit! I have quotit to save myself time when running recommendations and proposals. You have to be a good pre-screener to not look like a moron in this business. Once I capture their info from my website, I call them the pre-qualify. Then I create my proposal and show them the different carriers and why I recommend company A over B, C and D!

The last thing I want to be is a ehealth knock off! I service my clients, not screw them!

It does look very nice! Still, they don't have what I need in MD. I'm in the process right now of designing a series of educational videos on my site. One will be a "BEFORE YOU APPLY!" vid which goes over pre-ex conditions, the perils of doing an app without a broker and how a decline gets put on your MIB and may affect your ability to get future coverage.

Back