Free Website & Quote Engine

They offer everyone except Aetna and Assurant! I really don't care about Assurant not being on there, but no Aetna is driving me crazy! They say it shouldn't be long before Aetna is up and running though. Can't wait!

By the way if anyone wants to see how the Quotit proposals and quotes work just go to my website and enter in some fake info, just put in 80002 for a zip and Test Forum for a name so I know it's from here and can delete it!

I have Quotit in CA and we have Aetna. I'm assuming if we have it, you should be getting it soon.

Hmm, somehow, this free Norvax website thread turned into a Quotit! ad thread. Imagine that :)

FYI, If anyone wants more info on Quotit, I'll give you a contact name and number of a guy who will give you a pretty fair deal. Unlike the terrible waste of money huge set up fee's that Norvax has!

I have been talking with the folks at Quotit about their carriers. Aetna is available in some states, but not all. They indicate it may be a couple more weeks until they have them available for GA.

They didn't have GR, now they have them but not for July. I can quote for August but not July. No big deal. Figured it had something to do with the Norvax/GR love affair.

GR was ready to kick off this deal and did not know that Norvax was keeping them off the spread sheet if the data did not indicate a child 18+ was a student. They didn't just knock the child off, GR never appeared as an option.

When I asked Norvax why some quotes showed GR and some didn't they had no clue. Only when I told my GR rep about it, and then some HO folks from GR ran quotes on my Norvax engine, did they find out that Norvax was giving them the shaft.

Then Norvax complained to me that they had to do extra programming just to please GR.

Yeah, great customer service at Norvax.

This will eventually work out well for GR in spite of Norvax and their lousy leads.

Quoit vs Norvax

I am surprised that so many people like quotit. I used quotit for over 2 years. Simple system for brokers and clients. I left quotit and replaced it with Norvax. Both systems have their limits. I am not saying one is better than the other. Norvax is better system for me because I generate business in many sates trough my website. Norvax quotes a lot more companies that Quotit including Assurant which I like a lot. Norvax system lets me customize my website the way I want it. I can change my template, create new pages and optimize it for search engines. I would get zero organic (free) traffic with Quotit syste from search engines, after setting up my website with Norvax I I get over 100 hits a day. I optimized website for search engines and not it ranks number one for certain keywords. Broker Office with norvax I find it much better than quotit. I do not care what kind of website some one has if there are no people going there it is USELESS. Norvax also offers great feature where they automatically buy leads from me when they come from the states where I do not do business. Quotit system some agent has to buy that lead. The leads I generate form the state that I do not do business almost pays for my website. Support with Norvax I find much better than quoit. I am sticking with Norvax.

Dan -

If someone wants the free Norvax offer they should take it. But you can bet the Norvax folks will try to upgrade you to add more carriers, get a flashier website, etc.

Certainly nothing wrong with that at all.

Just be aware of what you get, what you don't get and how much better it can be with a much larger company than Norvax.

Dan -

If someone wants the free Norvax offer they should take it. But you can bet the Norvax folks will try to upgrade you to add more carriers, get a flashier website, etc.

Certainly nothing wrong with that at all.

Just be aware of what you get, what you don't get and how much better it can be with a much larger company than Norvax.

Actually, I have a norvax website that I'm paying for, so I'm not eligible for the free one. I always hate deals that treat new customers better than existing ones.

Of course the reason I went with Norvax rather than Quotit! is due to the VERY high setup fees Quotit! had, which Norvax totally waived for me. Now, based on a post a few back, it looks like Quotit! may have some room to negotiate on their setup fees. Oh yeah! Now I can go spend money somewhere else :)

Dan

P.S. Online insurance quoting, with no qualification questions done up front, is simply dangerous. People get very upset (especially in the P&C world) when I have to explain to them that the quote they got on some random website is pretty much meaningless, you have to remove all the discounts you thought you were eligible for, and rate for the extra risk factors you ignored. Yes, they will know about it (whatever it is). I even had a guy tell me he was VERY healthy. After all (when I asked a bit more), his chemotherapy was completed 2 years ago, with no complications since then.

Additional carriers

No Aetna or Assurant? What's the point?

We have approval to add Aetna in Colorado as well as in many additional states and are working to add the Aetna plans right now. Assurant is one that we are talking to and could be added shortly.

Michael

Back