Free Website & Quote Engine

I am looking forward to having Aetna in GA very soon as well as Coventry & Time.

For now my clients get enough choices from the most competitive plans available and are invited to explore options with Aetna & Time via links provided on my website and Coventry offline.

My purpose in using Quotit (and Norvax prior) is to allow clients & potential clients to review plans at their own pace but in an environment that I control. While I have had a few clients work all the way through the process (quote, review, apply) without my assistance most of those have done so through my Blue site . . . and most of those chose plans that I would not have suggested.

Quotit (or any other quote engine) are just tools to be used along with email, web conferencing, fax, telephone, etc.

I can't imagine someone saying they don't need a fax machine because all of their clients don't have a fax machine. It will be nice when (if?) Quotit has all the carriers I use but that is not stopping me from using the system as it is.

But the good news is those clients who went all the way through and applied are the same people who wouldn't have have spoken to you anyway. So at least you got the business instead of another agent. I to have people go onto my site and apply occasionally - nothing I would have picked for them but my liability is zero and I'll take the commish.

If they add Coventry that would wrap it up for me. In MD, I think the only carrier they have is GR?

We have approval to add Aetna in Colorado as well as in many additional states and are working to add the Aetna plans right now. Assurant is one that we are talking to and could be added shortly.

Michael

I want to see it get DONE though, not just talked about! Talk is cheap!

Back