HD - Plan F also gone in 2020?

I thought the whole point in selling HDF was to free up $100/mo+ to buy Ancillary products? :1wink:

From reading in the forum, I thought the point in selling Medigap products, whether F, G, N or HDF, was to help the customer understand the products and choose the one that is most suitable for their needs and situation.

From reading in the forum, I thought the point in selling Medigap products, whether F, G, N or HDF, was to help the customer understand the products and choose the one that is most suitable for their needs and situation.

Well you thought wrong. You been practicing without a license too long. If you had a license and had ever talked to these Medicare people you would know they really do not want to be educated about HDF plans. They don't want to be educated at all. They want the same plan everyone else has. They do not want to spend their retirement learning the ins and outs of Medicare. They are not like you. They are normal.

Well you thought wrong. You been practicing without a license too long. If you had a license and had ever talked to these Medicare people you would know they really do not want to be educated about HDF plans. They don't want to be educated at all. They want the same plan everyone else has. They do not want to spend their retirement learning the ins and outs of Medicare. They are not like you. They are normal.

There's that ole peer pressure again.

I think I'll start my new website, huskersmedigap dot com and rewrite all your plan F's.

I'll keep it simple and say F stands for Foolish. In Nebraska, the smart money goes for Medigap Plan N. If N is good enough for your state, it is good enough for your medical finances. Then they can donate all their medigap premium savings to support Husker football.

Then everybody has the same plan, they are all saving money and Nebraska has increased financial support for its football program. No Medicare explanations necessary.

I think I'll start my new website, huskersmedigap dot com and rewrite all your plan F's.

I'll keep it simple and say F stands for Foolish. In Nebraska, the smart money goes for Medigap Plan N. If N is good enough for your state, it is good enough for your medical finances. Then they can donate all their medigap premium savings to support Husker football.

Then everybody has the same plan, they are all saving money and Nebraska has increased financial support for its football program. No Medicare explanations necessary.

That's so brilliant it just might work!!

Keep honing these skills as a non producer who tells real producers how to sell insurance and you might be ready to be an FMO someday. Maybe that is what your calling in this is.

Last edited:
He is right though that people love to buy what their friends have.

2 days ago I sat down with a referral. She had AARP plan F written down when I showed up. I mentioned plan N as a nice alternative to save $50/month. She had zero health issues but kept going back to F.

So finally I mentioned the possible death spiral with plan F after 2020 and to look at G. She still couldn’t get F out of her mind. I finally said, I’ll sign you up with any plan, I just wanted you to know your options.

Yesterday, I sat down with a man who wanted plan F. I signed his wife up with plan F 5 years ago. He stated that he was moving to GA sometime this year and I let him know that UHC might not be the best option for him there. He didn’t care. He wanted what I put his wife on.

I then let him know that Plan G for a 68 year old in GA was $70/month less than F!
He quickly signed up for Plan G immediately but his wife was yelling at him across the room, “only buy plan F Danny”!

He is right though that people love to buy what their friends have.

2 days ago I sat down with a referral. She had AARP plan F written down when I showed up. I mentioned plan N as a nice alternative to save $50/month. She had zero health issues but kept going back to F.

So finally I mentioned the possible death spiral with plan F after 2020 and to look at G. She still couldn’t get F out of her mind. I finally said, I’ll sign you up with any plan, I just wanted you to know your options.

Yesterday, I sat down with a man who wanted plan F. I signed his wife up with plan F 5 years ago. He stated that he was moving to GA sometime this year and I let him know that UHC might not be the best option for him there. He didn’t care. He wanted what I put his wife on.

I then let him know that Plan G for a 68 year old in GA was $70/month less than F!
He quickly signed up for Plan G immediately but his wife was yelling at him across the room, “only buy plan F Danny”!

Now there is a watch phrase for the ages: “only buy plan F Danny”

Are UHC drug plans priced competitively in FL?

Do you think people sometimes are prone to buy a higher priced UHC drug plan just because they have a UHC medigap plan?

Back