Help. AHIP Question

Not only can u lose all ur hard work of Part D due to AHIP failure, but now many carriers give only 3 chances on product passing grads. Us retirees and disabled are being pushed out of our renewals. Many give up which gives more $$ to the carrier. Pretty sad that a test dictates whether ur 25 years of hard work gets paid to you as they trick up the questions and requirements each and every year for renewals. Criminal
From the Gordon Girls of Gordon Marketing: https://insurance-forums.com/commun...st-strictly-as-a-sole-proprietor.99058/page-2

Any many companies pay the ahip cost. I haven’t paid for ahip in a few years. Aetna pays mine

Exactly, Aetna has paid mine for the past 5 years because I've written at least 10 new MAPD each year so qualify for 'Front Runner' status.

We are going to have to rewrite almost all of our Aetna BOB during AEP to move to the new Premier Plus PPO with lower copays and MOOP, have you noticed that? I don't love doing it but I won't leave my clients on a lesser plan and don't trust Aetna's internal process to work.

Im having a ball in my later years. Thanks for the encouragement.

Someone isn't telling the truth here, only a year ago you were 57, now you are 82?

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/ahip-and-product-training-annual-nightmare.94579/

PCBI Guru
State:
Hawaii
Been doing this AHIP/Company Products thing for 14 years and had enough of this just to get paid renewals. Going on 57 and cant imagine doing this thru retirement for 20 more years. Any groups out there doing this as a class or something so we can altogether complete? I am going blind looking @ modules for 80 hours with 8 different companies. This is nuts.

Someone isn't telling the truth here, only a year ago you were 57, now you are 82?

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/ahip-and-product-training-annual-nightmare.94579/

PCBI Guru
State:
Hawaii
Been doing this AHIP/Company Products thing for 14 years and had enough of this just to get paid renewals. Going on 57 and cant imagine doing this thru retirement for 20 more years. Any groups out there doing this as a class or something so we can altogether complete? I am going blind looking @ modules for 80 hours with 8 different companies.

U must be close to retirement bc that took a long time to sift thru all my messages.
Sifting back thru old messages means something hit a cord. Kinda like an old girlfriend that left.

U tell me which one is correct and why it matters? Whats ur birthday and social security number while u think thru ur answer.

Stalking is creepy

Last edited:
Exactly, Aetna has paid mine for the past 5 years because I've written at least 10 new MAPD each year so qualify for 'Front Runner' status.

We are going to have to rewrite almost all of our Aetna BOB during AEP to move to the new Premier Plus PPO with lower copays and MOOP, have you noticed that? I don't love doing it but I won't leave my clients on a lesser plan and don't trust Aetna's internal process to work.
Is there a reason why u boast about production?

Sifting back thru old messages means something hit a cord. Kinda like an old girlfriend that left.

U tell me which one is correct and why it matters? Whats ur birthday and social security number while u think thru ur answer.

Stalking is creepy

It took me all of 1 minute to find out what you posted last year, that isn't exactly 'stalking'.

What I did find out is that you are completely full of shit and now every other agent on this forum also knows it. You don't have a clue about the MAPD business, didn't even know commissions weren't lifetime until 2014.

Enjoy your complaining, maybe you will find at least one other person that agrees with you.

Is there a reason why u boast about production?

Writing 10 new MAPD in a year isn't exactly 'boasting', it's mentioning the very low bar needed to have AHIP fully paid by Aetna.

There are agents on this forum who write 10 new MAPD a month (I'm not one of them), maybe it's time for you to find another place to complain.

It took me all of 1 minute to find out what you posted last year, that isn't exactly 'stalking'.

What I did find out is that you are completely full of shit and now every other agent on this forum also knows it. You don't have a clue about the MAPD business, didn't even know commissions weren't lifetime until 2014.

Enjoy your complaining, maybe you will find at least one other person that agrees with you.

Actually I just turned 83 so 82 isnt correct.

Is that ok with u?

Happy trails

Last edited:
Actually I just turned 83 so 82 isnt correct.

Is that ok with u?

Happy trails use ur ignore button but make sure u put on those rose colored glasses so anything contrarian doesnt hurt ur view

You're correct. It does not matter if you are 57, 82, or 83.....either way....you lied!

Back