Were the Doom and Gloomers right?

• Busiest AEP ever, plans are blowing up!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yawn, just another AEP. boring!

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That’s your opinion. Try moving 300 plans like I have to . 67 termed plans and 240 because the plan collapsed . Depends where you live . I’d say at least 1/2 of agents in board like me . Mine might be worse
You have a lot more business then I do and the Humana Giveback Plan and UHC HMO-POS are big here. Not much, in the way of other companies, to really choose from here. Other options are higher copays.

I’m talking to a lot more people that in previous years, but just like those other years, no one is moving.
50 appointments down and I’m only moving about 5 so far. Once I get to more of my Aetna and Fl blue orlando PPO clients, that will go up.

I don’t prospect during AEP FYI. Just my normal T65’s in between my AEP clients.
Milton may deal you a blow. Good luck with it.

Its just another 4th quarter. Getting a lot of "I heard that Wellcare sucks" and I may get a Cigna Gold Star for PDP. Flat $20 in TX.

Moving some UHC MAPD PPO to HMO due to the benefit reduction and they never go out of network anyway.

It always seems pretty tame by the time it hits us midland. I’m more worried about losing power than anything else. Hot weather plus no internet = no fun.
Dude sometimes I wonder what planet you live on . Milton’s the strongest planet on earth this yr a cat 5 and widening big. 10 days ago a weaker hurricane leveled towns 450 miles inland

Dude sometimes I wonder what planet you live on . Milton’s the strongest planet on earth this yr a cat 5 and widening big. 10 days ago a weaker hurricane leveled towns 450 miles inland

It’ll be a cat 3 when it hits Tampa. It’ll be a 1 in orlando. We’ll probably have gust of 70-80 mph.

We aren’t rookies here in FL.

Back