Humana First Look?

I don’t feel the 393 plan blew up. I don’t see any of mine moving. $275 ded but now lower copays on drugs and no ded. $10 more on part b GB too.

They chose it for a part b GB PPO. Not for the low copays.

I don’t see them giving up $175 a month to save on a $275 ded.

isn't that medical deductible only applied to certain medical benefits?

the worst thing about it is how it will jump off the page on the ANOC-for those who actually read it

I don’t feel the 393 plan blew up. I don’t see any of mine moving. $275 ded but now lower copays on drugs and no ded. $10 more on part b GB too.

They chose it for a part b GB PPO. Not for the low copays.

I don’t see them giving up $175 a month to save on a $275 ded.
its hard to say if it blew up or not. really have to see how the market reacts. we can speculate all day how the customer will react, but at the end of the day, its up to them.

I looked over the BoB after my last post. I only have about a dozen of people on the 393 plan. I expect about half of them to stay with it. They are healthy, and mainly wanted the plan for the giveback, while still having the flexibility of the PPO.

I still think its going to be a more boring year than many here think

isn't that medical deductible only applied to certain medical benefits?

the worst thing about it is how it will jump off the page on the ANOC-for those who actually read it
the first look doesnt say, but I am wondering if that will be the case too.
Deductible waived for preventative maybe?

If it only applies to hospitals, I doubt anyone will care

They destroyed Ga . Deductibles on several plans . Dental cuts in 1/2 . Full dsnp $150 food card to $100. Partial dsnp $75 to ZERO!! Lis no food card anymore. Giveback plan they pulled out of 100 counties . Depends on your state

I've had trouble keeping people on giveback MAPD because of the copays.

its hard to say if it blew up or not. really have to see how the market reacts. we can speculate all day how the customer will react, but at the end of the day, its up to them.

I looked over the BoB after my last post. I only have about a dozen of people on the 393 plan. I expect about half of them to stay with it. They are healthy, and mainly wanted the plan for the giveback, while still having the flexibility of the PPO.

I still think its going to be a more boring year than many here think
You may right about that.

They destroyed Ga . Deductibles on several plans . Dental cuts in 1/2 . Full dsnp $150 food card to $100. Partial dsnp $75 to ZERO!! Lis no food card anymore. Giveback plan they pulled out of 100 counties . Depends on your state
That's brutal. Glad I'm not dealing with that in Florida.

Back