Humana First Look?

393 giveback plan in Florida....

2024....Hospital copay $305 days 1-7
2025....Hospital copay $350 days 1-7

OTC gone in 2025

Looks like the 392 plan for $22 a month is gone.

..............................................................................................................
In Florida...

Value RX went from $46 a month down to $41.20 and all tier 1 and 2 meds are $0 in 2025.

Looks like we have all of the players to go against Wellcare Value Script and nothing comes close to beating it. Take that Wellcare commission to the landfill. Gone.
Michigan has a 3.20 cent plan, just asked about $$$

Maybe it is just me, but I logged out and back in, and the PDP info is no longer showing up. I checked a couple states, same, no show. I downloaded the info earlier, so I still got it.

But what is interesting, the preferred mail 90 day supply copays are HIGHER than the 30 day preferred and standard retail....

Looks like Walmart is flexing that influence muscle... they want people back in the stores... and didnt I read somewhere, Walmart wants a cut of the sales from the agent at the booth ?

Maybe it is just me, but I logged out and back in, and the PDP info is no longer showing up. I checked a couple states, same, no show. I downloaded the info earlier, so I still got it.

But what is interesting, the preferred mail 90 day supply copays are HIGHER than the 30 day preferred and standard retail....

Looks like Walmart is flexing that influence muscle... they want people back in the stores... and didnt I read somewhere, Walmart wants a cut of the sales from the agent at the booth ?
They definitely want a cut. Not just that but they want the FMO to be the collector

Humana Value Rx Plan (PDP) S5884-195-000 could be a Wellcare alternative in Wisconsin, assuming Humana will pay commission: $16.50/mo. $0 copay on Tiers 1 & 2, 20% on T3. Compare that to Wellcare $0 copay on T1, $5 on T2, and 25% on T3.
I just heard back from my Humana rep, and indeed they are paying full commission on the Value and Premier plans for 2025.

Therefore, all my Wellcare clients will be encouraged to move to the Humana value PDP at $16.50 per month with a lower deductible ($573 vs $590) and lower copays/coinsurance on Tiers 2-4.

I just heard back from my Humana rep, and indeed they are paying full commission on the Value and Premier plans for 2025.

Therefore, all my Wellcare clients will be encouraged to move to the Humana value PDP at $16.50 per month with a lower deductible ($573 vs $590) and lower copays/coinsurance on Tiers 2-4.
That's what I heard in Michigan too, got me a home for new t65s and my Aetna smartrx people

I just noticed that as well, I didn't see it before. I think they're still updating the page.
I have a feeling a lot of my clients will switch back to the old PPO from the year before (H5216-304) as that one stayed pretty stable, and is now giving a a Part B refund of $2.50 (lol)

amazing how quick the 393 plan blew up
Is yours telling you what the “old” PPOs’ benefits will be?
I just noticed that as well, I didn't see it before. I think they're still updating the page.
I have a feeling a lot of my clients will switch back to the old PPO from the year before (H5216-304) as that one stayed pretty stable, and is now giving a a Part B refund of $2.50 (lol)

amazing how quick the 393 plan blew up
How do you know that the older PPO is richer than the newer one? First Looks on Vantage only shows the newer one with the $2 giveback.
These plans don’t look so bad except for no OTC, $50/qtr on OTC with the new LIS plan, but kicking the CSNP to the curb again.
They destroyed Ga . Deductibles on several plans . Dental cuts in 1/2 . Full dsnp $150 food card to $100. Partial dsnp $75 to ZERO!! Lis no food card anymore. Giveback plan they pulled out of 100 counties . Depends on your state
The debil went down to Georgia and he was loooking for an agent’s soul to steal. He was in a bind, way behind and ready to make a deal.

Is yours telling you what the “old” PPOs’ benefits will be?

How do you know that the older PPO is richer than the newer one? First Looks on Vantage only shows the newer one with the $2 giveback.
These plans don’t look so bad except for no OTC, $50/qtr on OTC with the new LIS plan, but kicking the CSNP to the curb again.

The debil went down to Georgia and he was loooking for an agent’s soul to steal. He was in a bind, way behind and ready to make a deal.
yes, mine shows all the PPOs available.

Maybe they haven't fully updated the first look for Texas yet?

Back