Humana Non-commissionable Plan?

I know that Wellcare made a $0 non-commissionable PDP this year that's very hard to compete with. Humana has a Medicare Advantage plan ending in 393 that's a PPO & reduces almost the entire Medicare premium. I know this plan is available in FL, but I'm not sure about other states. This plan is nearly impossible to compete with unless of the the doctors isn't in the network. This plan isn't also non-commissionable, is it?

I know that Wellcare made a $0 non-commissionable PDP this year that's very hard to compete with. Humana has a Medicare Advantage plan ending in 393 that's a PPO & reduces almost the entire Medicare premium. I know this plan is available in FL, but I'm not sure about other states. This plan is nearly impossible to compete with unless of the the doctors isn't in the network. This plan isn't also non-commissionable, is it?

Need way more info - what's the zip code and why do you think it is non-commissionable?

Plenty of plans can compete with that. I tell my T65s that I do have a PPO with a $174.90 part B refund, but you'll have higher copays than other similar PPOs. Are you OK with that? This part B refund can be taken away any year.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket insurancebroker. One day, it will create a considerable headache when they inevitably create a new PPO with a Part B giveback or cancel it altogether. Either way, you'll have a crazy AEP on your hands.
I only recommend their GB PPO for someone who "plans" on not using the plan often and it includes their doctors.

Back