KSKJ info needed

Figured that would come sooner or later from Hawk.

tek1q0rjwiy01.gif

HAHaHa that skinny as kid. That must be a hummingbird sharpie'd on his back by his sister.

Be very aware if you contract through fex for kskj you will be held captive till you die. Not joking. Travis runs a monopoly over there. Scott, posts of facts get deleted with a final simple real release.

I think it's obvious direction I'm going. There are some guys with fex that are really good people. Unfortunately when you make life changing income you become loyal and fear change. But regardless their up line is at minimum 1/2 of the shadiest dudes in this industry. Website says you are not our employee. I know for a fact that isnt true. They refuse to let kskj release that contract.

Last edited:
I think it's obvious direction I'm going. There are some guys with fex that are really good people. Unfortunately when you make life changing income you become loyal and fear change. But regardless their up line is at minimum 1/2 of the shadiest dudes in this industry. Website says you are not our employee. I know for a fact that isnt true. They refuse to let kskj release that contract.

Facts?

Back