KSKJ info needed

You can prevent any ethical dilemma regarding replacement of your own business if you always sell the lowest priced plan that they qualify for; do that and you will rarely be faced with that dilemma; if you don’t do that, then you should consider used car sales, just my opinion.

You can prevent any ethical dilemma regarding replacement of your own business if you always sell the lowest priced plan that they qualify for; do that and you will rarely be faced with that dilemma; if you don’t do that, then you should consider used car sales, just my opinion.

That is certainly an option for a business model. In my early years and during the Term wars I kinda thought that way. I was always chasing the prospects. Now, on Term I am usually at the lower end. However, there are other factors than price on term as well.

For many years now I have concentrated on being an old school family insurance agent, With new school tools. I am very rarely replaced. While cost is a portion of the equation it is only a portion.

All IMohsoHO

There are a few lower premium companies that I don’t write simply because of the horrendous UW, other than that, not sure of a reason why not sell the lowest premium, help me on that.

A company with true social security billing always gets my first choice. A cheaper Lifeshield policy that doesn’t stay on the books doesn’t do anybody any good even if it was theoretically cheaper on paper .

Trans
Fbl
Amam

Last edited:
........ horrendous UW, other than that, not sure of a reason why not sell the lowest premium, help me on that.

* I am not an FE agent. One of the solutions I sell is SIWL.
Now that sounds like some slick trying not to say he is not an Insurance Agent I know. Not my intent at all. It just means I don't see "FE" as an insurance product just a marketing term. It is all Life Insurance, just some situations call for a higher priced policy that has tables built into them.

Let's use a fairly standard case. 60yr old female $20,000

'My Companies' on FEXquotes starts at MoO at $63 then TA, LBL, CL,UHL, SNL all true Life Insurance policies. KSKJ for example starts at $57. $6 difference.

First, I usually filter out Certificates because of the Maintenance of Reserves. Yeah, Yeah, has 'almost' never happened. Then Guarantee it. I have been doing this long enough to see the 'Never has happened" Happen. Spoke with a UL (sold in 1991)client this morning.
Having the drafts done on the day SS hit is a no brainer. So there is that also. Service is a big deal for me. I had horrible service issues with Oxford and Sentinel Security and dropped them. I hear that is no longer the case though. Speed of paying claims is also very important to me. BTW, LH is very quick paying claims. Comp is also a consideration, not the overwhelming consideration, but I am in business to earn. If I make 100% of $57 = $57. vs 120% of $63. = $76. That is $228 per year Xs X number of policies per year = a lot of Wine and Bourbon to me (maybe leads to you). Now, add up the renewals lost.

A lot of words to basically say I do what I feel is in the best interest of my clients and my business. As long as we all do that the clients are protected which means our business are protected. Which means, Wine, Women and Song for all!

winowisdomcolorbanner.jpg

Edit: Something else I like about UHL and TA they will go to $100k and $50K respectively. Have Child riders and have Term plans if I need that.

Last edited:
There are a few lower premium companies that I don’t write simply because of the horrendous UW, other than that, not sure of a reason why not sell the lowest premium, help me on that.

Just watched this. These guy say it much better than I did. Of course they are real FE guys and they are three different guys.

* I am not an FE agent. One of the solutions I sell is SIWL.
Now that sounds like some slick trying not to say he is not an Insurance Agent I know. Not my intent at all. It just means I don't see "FE" as an insurance product just a marketing term. It is all Life Insurance, just some situations call for a higher priced policy that has tables built into them.

Let's use a fairly standard case. 60yr old female $20,000

'My Companies' on FEX starts at MoO at $63 then TA, LBL, CL,UHL, SNL all true Life Insurance policies. KSKJ for example starts at $57. $6 difference.

First, I usually filter out Certificates because of the Maintenance of Reserves. Yeah, Yeah, has 'almost' never happened. Then Guarantee it. I have been doing this long enough to see the 'Never has happened" Happen. Spoke with a UL (sold in 1991)client this morning.
Having the drafts done on the day SS hit is a no brainer. So there is that also. Service is a big deal for me. I had horrible service issues with Oxford and Sentinel Security and dropped them. I hear that is no longer the case though. Speed of paying claims is also very important to me. BTW, LH is very quick paying claims. Comp is also a consideration, not the overwhelming consideration, but I am in business to earn. If I make 100% of $57 = $57. vs 120% of $63. = $76. That is $228 per year Xs X number of policies per year = a lot of Wine and Bourbon to me (maybe leads to you). Now, add up the renewals lost.

A lot of words to basically say I do what I feel is in the best interest of my clients and my business. As long as we all do that the clients are protected which means our business are protected. Which means, Wine, Women and Song for all!

winowisdomcolorbanner.jpg

Edit: Something else I like about UHL and TA they will go to $100 and $50K respectively. Have Child riders and have Term plans if I need that.
Why would you only be making 100 with them though? Kskj can pay the agent 110. That is the last contract level. Then uplines like the crook and liar team(fex) get 125. If you aren't at 110 with kskj make sure you get that weasel to give you your bump. But I still wouldn't write them cause kskj is just as crooked as their go to imo ‍

Last edited:
Back