Lead Closing Ratio

I don't where your getting these closing numbers
and appointments.i challange any agent to come
to Maryland or Delaware and get 10 appointments out of 20 leads without offering
a huge gift for inticement. I just spent $250
on tele leads from a live person allegedly and
got 0 appointments.Maybe it's the 44 years of experience that's getting in the way!

The area being worked is always a big variable to factor in.

The last time I tried to work Miami it took around 40 TM leads to get 12 set appointments.

Of the 12 appointments I only ended up with 3 sits

Of the 3 sits, 1 sale and it was a Gerber

I don't where your getting these closing numbers
and appointments.i challange any agent to come
to Maryland or Delaware and get 10 appointments out of 20 leads without offering
a huge gift for inticement. I just spent $250
on tele leads from a live person allegedly and
got 0 appointments.Maybe it's the 44 years of experience that's getting in the way!

Why would anybody want to deal with crabby old Yankees in the frozen north when they can spend their days in the warm sunny south dealing with sweet lil' ol' Southern Belles? :unsure:

Why would anybody want to deal with crabby old Yankees in the frozen north when they can spend their days in the warm sunny south dealing with sweet lil' ol' Southern Belles? :unsure:

Because you also have to deal with Southern Dudes. It takes an hour for them to say one sentence.

Or he's the guy that's written $200k in ap a year for 6 consecutive years, with verifiable production.

And you are, oh never mind, I know your name...new and struggling.

Last time I checked the thread starter was asking for realistic outcomes. Not everyone in the MLB is Barry Bonds

----------

Last time I checked the thread starter was asking for realistic outcomes. Not everyone in the MLB is Barry Bonds

Refering to 15 leads a week and over 200k in outcome.

Of the leads received, how many convert to sales?

Any feedback on the following would be appreciated.

Fixed Lead w/insurance:
Drop Mail w/o insurance:
Aged leads (4 mo+):
Steve Leads:
Human voice tele leads:

Thank you

I do by the 1000, not fixed.
My lead says "final expense life insurance" in the first sentence. I run leads that are fresh. I door knock all my leads

I closed at least18% of the leads I rec last year.
I know the number may be slightly higher

Back