Lead Closing Ratio

Ill play...I worked 14 of my tele leads and 25 dm leads (2014 benefit lead) this week. Wrote $7980. Im resting the rest of the week, actually sold a couple off door knocking...so i plan on working that more into my system. 2015 is gonna be beast.

By the way, I finally worked Georgia LOLOLOL

BUUUUUTTTTTT....the real question is who gives a damn how many apps you get off of leads. Why do you guys even care. So if you sold a 7, $25/month apps off of 20 leads and I sold 2 $100 apps off of 20 leads...I win.

Mental Masturbation fellas...the apps to leads ratio is completely irrelevant in terms of money. I get that it is a metric to track performance and see where you can optimize money...but damn.

I totally agree here. This week I gave my setter 20 leads. She was only able to set 5 appts from those leads. (Two leads had no phone #, two spoke Spanish only, and one told her to go pound sand) So, off of those 5 appts I had two no-shows. I sold 3600AP on three appts. Now I've still got about 15 leads to DK on a Monday while my setter is calling my new leads setting appts.

Yes, having a high lead to app ratio is nice; however I prefer high AP to lead ratio. :yes:

In many areas of the country if one gets 20 leads you're lucky if 10 people answer the phone. Getting people to answer the phone is really a problem.Ive had appt setters sweep leads 3 times a day 2-3 times a week and 50% still won't pick up the phone.

This is more of my experience; getting them to pick up the telephone is the hardest part.

I am satisfied if I get 4-5 out of 10 leads booked.

I always tell new agents to expect to doorknock their leads if you want an extra 1-2 appointments out of 10 leads.

It's not that I can't see an agent booking two-thirds of leads over the phone; I just haven't seen from personal experience that enough leads will pick up the phone to make those metrics a reality.

Of the leads received, how many convert to sales?

Any feedback on the following would be appreciated.

Fixed Lead w/insurance:
Drop Mail w/o insurance:
Aged leads (4 mo+):
Steve Leads:
Human voice tele leads:

Thank you

Mike, the reason I don't believe that new agents should use a Setter is because the Setter will NEVER treat the lead the way that the agent that PAYS for it will.

With that being said, DM leads have been the most Effective for me and most agents due to several variables.

When calling my own DM leads
10-12 appointments off of 20 Leads

When using a GOOD setter
8-10 appointments off of 20 leads

Factor in 20% of appointments to Not Show Up/These turn into Door Knocks when back in the area

When I add in the Door Knocking in between, I expect to get into about 3 to 5 more houses, therefore, by the time it's all said and done, you should be able to get around the following-

12 PRESENTATIONS off of 20 Leads
5 Sales off of the 12 PRESENTATIONS
5 Sales off of 20 Leads

If you're numbers are Lower than this, there are variables to adjust!

Some areas are good and some are bad to work for FE. The trick is to get a weekly amount of leads that are in an area that you like to work in and sell the heck out of it!

Mike, the reason I don't believe that new agents should use a Setter is because the Setter will NEVER treat the lead the way that the agent that PAYS for it will. With that being said, DM leads have been the most Effective for me and most agents due to several variables. When calling my own DM leads 10-12 appointments off of 20 Leads When using a GOOD setter 8-10 appointments off of 20 leads Factor in 20% of appointments to Not Show Up/These turn into Door Knocks when back in the area When I add in the Door Knocking in between, I expect to get into about 3 to 5 more houses, therefore, by the time it's all said and done, you should be able to get around the following- 12 PRESENTATIONS off of 20 Leads 5 Sales off of the 12 PRESENTATIONS 5 Sales off of 20 Leads If you're numbers are Lower than this, there are variables to adjust! Some areas are good and some are bad to work for FE. The trick is to get a weekly amount of leads that are in an area that you like to work in and sell the heck out of it!

^^^^^^^^that^^^^^^^*. .

10 to 30 percent depending on a lot of different factors.

----------

Whoever says they can sell 25 percent of leads by just setting appointment on phone should be disregarded because that is not the norm.

When you add in the Door Knocking, 25% is doable... but then there are other factors that need to be addressed!

1. Not all leads are created equal
2. Not all areas are IDEAL for selling FE
3. Not all agents are working effectively
4. Not all agents have the same learning curve, due to another list of Factors

I have had people that didn't take an appointment or canceled, buy insurance when I Door Knocked them. People are often different in person than on the phone! My wife has sold people that I couldn't sell and the other way around has happened too.

Back