Lead Closing Ratio

Agent 5 is correct. Some areas just aren't good for selling Fe. Too much debit express and super low income people or the areas been saturated with direct mail.Even if you have fixed price mail in those areas its usually super low income people responding. If you're in or near any big city i'd highly recommend you mail at least 70-100 miles outside that city or your career in FE will be short.Mailing big cities will draw 75% project areas.

Jdeasys magic on the phone is something I would pay 20 bucks an appt set. Hit me up if u wanna make 20 bucks per set appointment. I just always shake my head when I hear you claiming all these appointments set off leads. ---------- I call severe BS. 20 buck an appt. pm me
How do you get all those people to answer the phone Do you block calls or is there no call id

----------

In many areas of the country if one gets 20 leads you're lucky if 10 people answer the phone. Getting people to answer the phone is really a problem.Ive had appt setters sweep leads 3 times a day 2-3 times a week and 50% still won't pick up the phone.
They dont answer and they dont reurn calls

10 to 30 percent depending on a lot of different factors.

----------

Whoever says they can sell 25 percent of leads by just setting appointment on phone should be disregarded because that is not the norm.

Weren't you the guy in PA that was just getting licensed and your uncle was in NC and helping you get going?

I don't where your getting these closing numbers
and appointments.i challange any agent to come
to Maryland or Delaware and get 10 appointments out of 20 leads without offering
a huge gift for inticement. I just spent $250
on tele leads from a live person allegedly and
got 0 appointments.Maybe it's the 44 years of experience that's getting in the way!

Maybe people are more amiable in the mid-west? Around here for DM leads 70-80%. TM leads a little lower and Steve is around 50%.

I know this. I've received about 35 Jane leads in the last two weeks and my appt setter set me 20 appts over these last two weeks.

And these are fresh numbers as this is a new county. I did give her about 15 6 month old leads too and I don't know how many of those were set.

Back