Leaving Messages

how is spending an extra 10 seconds on the phone a waste of time... even if you got one phone call back per 100 messages, its still not bad...

You probably spend more than 10 seconds between phone calls on this forum looking up the newest threads...

:chatterbox:

You probably spend more than 10 seconds between phone calls on this forum looking up the newest threads...

:chatterbox:[/quote]

This is true but I know the difference between insurance and inurance!!

PS: You didn't actually use my quote, it's altered, "never said it's still not bad"

how is spending an extra 10 seconds on the phone a waste of time... even if you got one phone call back per 100 messages, its still not bad...

:chatterbox:

An extra 10 seconds isn't bad if you only call 10 people. I get the answering machine alot when I sit down and make calls. :yes:

SO Frank, I'm sure you get a lot of sales from those curious seniors wanting to know who called, several times without caring enough to leave a message.

Whoever taught you to not leave messages was dead wrong. If you get 1 call back out of 100, it's worth the left messages isn't it. Because if they call back from your message, they're interested right?

I train people on what to say and how to say it in their emails and voice messages and it works.

:yes:

What exactly do you train your people on? I kinda use the wing and a prayer thing for myself, but hiring someone to make calls now, I have to train them on what to say.

To everyone else...thanks for the banter.

I always leave a message; it will cost me nothing and only takes a few seconds.

I state who I am and my telephone number.

Tell them why I am calling.

Tell them I have sent them an email with a web link.

Name and number again (Slowly, people here tend to have weird accents)

Results: 10% will return my call.

Some say that they get annoyed when they check their caller ID and there is no message

Back