Leaving Messages

Not sure if this helps or if I'm wrong here, but if I have a hard time getting in touch with a prospect I will say something like this......"Hello this is Bob at 555-555-5555, I need to talk to you about....."click". (Hang up in middle of message)
So, basically I left my number to call back, plus their caller I.D. has it, and I usually get a good call back ratio on that one because I never finished the call. I'm not too sure how you all feel about this option, but it works for me.

I'd take is a step further for even better results:

"Hi, this is John with the local sheriff's office. Right now we're calling about an active warrant issued for.....<click>

I betcha that would even pull better. After all, you would never want to act like an actual ethical local business owner. That never works.

True, True. You're right. Just an old method I was taught to do at times by an old manager of mine when I was at Mega. Glad I left so as not to pick up any additional bad habits.

I never leave messages if it is not someone I already know. First most people will never call you back so you are wasting time. Second, if they do call me back you will not be prepared to give your pitch. You won't know who they are, why they are calling back, etc. and it will be a very ineffective presentation.

I never leave messages if it is not someone I already know. First most people will never call you back so you are wasting time. Second, if they do call me back you will not be prepared to give your pitch. You won't know who they are, why they are calling back, etc. and it will be a very ineffective presentation.

This is a perfect assessment and I agree 100%.

Remember they saw you called in the first place, and they chose not to answer.

You will get more call backs on no message.

There is a way to set ACT to pick up caller ID and pop up when someone "caller ID's you back" - so you can answer "Hey is this Bob - Bob I am glad you finally got back to me, I have had your quotes prepared waiting for you..."

I don't know guys.....I leave a message that I am a broker and work for my clients and if you are trully need someone to shop health insurance for your needs I am lic. with bcbs,united humana,aetna and many others....I will try back later....then I send them a email with all my appointments and how long I have been appointed with a link to the doi and a note that I am here to apply to be their broker.....have several case's that I talked to the lead the next day and was told oh your that broker I wanted to talk to you.......

Back