Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Ok, so here is a little progress report for anyone following this thread:
I have reached out to all of the CQ leads I ordered:

1. 3 people were not home, and have not returned either phone calls or emails
2. 1 very rude lady hung up on me
3. 1 lady says she has to check with her husband before scheduling appt
4. 1 guy is out of town and I will be checking back with him later in June
5. 4 people seemed interested and I will be trying to schedule for next week

I am finding it harder than expected to get ahold of these people and am surprised at the attitude that some of them have. It's like they feel annoyed that I contacted them yet they were the ones who submitted the online inquiry requesting more information on FE, so what do they expect??

I am not sure if this is a complaint, sounds like 4 out of 10 are interested.I mean these are leads you are buying. You have to make the sales, Its up to you to work them. Plus you have 3 you have not reached. Try dif time of the day or on a saturday, try from a different number.

Also I don't know how this has worked out, Showing up and knocking on the door before calling, But if I did an online inquiry about anything and someone showed up at my door that has either never called me or I have never spoke with.I would never do buisness with them or allow them in my home.
I get annoyed when family show up unannounced

I am not sure if this is a complaint, sounds like 4 out of 10 are interested.I mean these are leads you are buying. You have to make the sales, Its up to you to work them. Plus you have 3 you have not reached. Try dif time of the day or on a saturday, try from a different number.

Also I don't know how this has worked out, Showing up and knocking on the door before calling, But if I did an online inquiry about anything and someone showed up at my door that has either never called me or I have never spoke with.I would never do buisness with them or allow them in my home.
I get annoyed when family show up unannounced

I was definitely NOT posting this to complain, just to update those who have been offering me advice and assistance. Just a general discussion. And there are agents who swear it is better to door knock first so I tried doing some door knocking, and I tried calling some first. Mixing it up a bit to see what works. If you have been reading the forum you know that some agents swear by door knocking and others use an appointment setter and others do their own calling etc. I am just trying to get a feel for what is going to work best for me. I do like these Customized Quote leads though. I can see that there isn't as much garbage and when you do reach people, they aren't saying things like "I thought it was free etc." They are better educated and a little classier overall.

I was definitely NOT posting this to complain, just to update those who have been offering me advice and assistance. Just a general discussion. And there are agents who swear it is better to door knock first so I tried doing some door knocking, and I tried calling some first. Mixing it up a bit to see what works. If you have been reading the forum you know that some agents swear by door knocking and others use an appointment setter and others do their own calling etc. I am just trying to get a feel for what is going to work best for me. I do like these Customized Quote leads though. I can see that there isn't as much garbage and when you do reach people, they aren't saying things like "I thought it was free etc." They are better educated and a little classier overall.

I am sorry I just just read you post too quick, My mistake, I do find with internet leads that 1st contact is not always too quick.Sometimes it is and some times you don't reach them for a little while, Some times you have to use a different number to reach them.

----------

Lee's Leads are def better then most so called exclusive internet, These are truly exclusive,.

Hey all, just wanted to make a quick post and let you all know that after about 10-11 months I am going to be doing this full time starting this week. It has been a heck of a journey and I thank you all for sticking with me through the ups and downs and I really only think it is going to get better from here. Each month's worth of data helps me refine and target better.

A special thanks goes to Matt, Scott & Ben for going above and beyond supporting me from day one and then to the countless other agents who have became customers and recommended me.

I now have customers in 35 states and it honestly hasn't felt like a second of work. It has been really great working with all of you and I am excited for this next chapter of my career.

Thank you, Lee

Hey all, just wanted to make a quick post and let you all know that after about 10-11 months I am going to be doing this full time starting this week. It has been a heck of a journey and I thank you all for sticking with me through the ups and downs and I really only think it is going to get better from here. Each month's worth of data helps me refine and target better.

A special thanks goes to Matt, Scott & Ben for going above and beyond supporting me from day one and then to the countless other agents who have became customers and recommended me.

I now have customers in 35 states and it honestly hasn't felt like a second of work. It has been really great working with all of you and I am excited for this next chapter of my career.

Thank you, Lee

Great, now lets ink a date on that interview! :)

Thank you, Lee

You're welcome Lee. I have found your leads to be consistently high quality. Great product.

The first one who ever actually paid me for leads. Still have the screenshot of the receipt, probably gonna print it out and frame it.

The first one who ever actually paid me for leads. Still have the screenshot of the receipt, probably gonna print it out and frame it.

Yes, I remember that 1st order. I remember thinking..."what the hell am I thinking ordering $350 worth of internet leads"? I've been burned MANY TIMES before on internet leads throughout the years.

Your internet leads are far and away the BEST I have ever implemented into my system.

My Houston buddy (PL) wanted me to thank you for his early out-of-the-gate success with your leads. Fresh in the business and just threw in another 5K+ week using ONLY your leads.

Thanks so much Matt. He has been a pleasure to work with and I know he is doing a heck of a lot of working with all of the leads he is getting. It is really awesome that he is having such success being a new agent and what is what makes this so much fun.

The funniest thing about that very first payment, it was @ 1:34 AM Eastern time! If you would've told me then it would've turned out like this I definitely wouldn't have believed it.

Thanks so much Matt. He has been a pleasure to work with and I know he is doing a heck of a lot of working with all of the leads he is getting. It is really awesome that he is having such success being a new agent and what is what makes this so much fun. The funniest thing about that very first payment, it was @ 1:34 AM Eastern time! If you would've told me then it would've turned out like this I definitely wouldn't have believed it.

Yea, I usually go to bed till 1am and wake up at 7am. Glad it is all falling into place for you, I KNOW you worked hard at it.

PL is a student of the game, doesn't complain, implements what is taught to him and has good leads to work with. That's a good combo for success as a new agent. He is a pleasure to work along side and will be around for a long time!

Back