Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by Nikita, Jun 2, 2015.

1. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    couldn't be said better. Unfortunately this is more and more getting to be forgotten knowledge in this country.

Probably wont notice it much on this forum but turn on the news. The thinking has changed dramatically and it is sad

2. smokin goose

smokin goose Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    Amen brother. My 13 year old son watches 2 hours of Jordan film on YouTube every week.

This thread is about basketball right? :-)

3. John Galt

John Galt Guru

State:
    Georgia
  4. general88

general88 Expert

State:
    Alabama
    Well after reading 5 pages, I am going to try Lee's leads. If all the numbers are accurate then I am game. I am kicking the old netquote to the curb. Leads have sucked for about a year now.

5. bboman23

bboman23 Guru

State:
    Mississippi
    Netquote is not even in the ballpark of Lee's leads.

finalexpenseservices.com
    [email protected]

6. pcbinsurance

pcbinsurance Guru

State:
    Florida
    They should change their name from net quote to NetLoss.

7. smokin goose

smokin goose Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    Maybe they could team up with Your Income Gap.

8. Lee_CQ

Lee_CQ Super Genius

I just redid my Customized Quote website to have only information about my leads now. So going forward this will cover everything for all lead types. I also added availability maps for each product so you can see which states are fully sold out. Unfortunately I can't go down to the county level but many states are filling up so going forward it will be helpful to see if an entire state is sold out.

Lee's Exclusive Internet Leads for Final Expense, Long Term Care, Medicare Supplements & More

One month after quitting my full time job to go out on my own I am still alive and kicking! Thank you to everyone for all of your continued support.

9. gymguy

gymguy Guru

Greatest nation on earth. Keep it up bro!!

10. MedicareBear

MedicareBear Expert

From my experiences with final expense and leads in general, some people are genuinely interested because somebody they know passed away or they had some type of conversation with someone, or it was on their mind. Those guys will more than likely buy. There are some people who simply wondered how much it would cost and those people may not buy or may take some time to create a relationship with. Also I'm sure they didn't think they would get a phone call ir somebody coming to their door regarding life insurance. They probably did it and forgot about it or did it and wanted a quick quote online not imagining they needed to give some information. That's my logic.