Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Why is there no post in here for 2016 or 2017? Did something happen?

Nope. Everyone is staying quiet because they don't want to give up great lead sources with limited territory. Lee's are still the best quality internet generated leads that are commercially available.

People stopped buying them because of the deteriorating quality of the leads. Dont beleive the words of a marketer who has deals with Lee.

Talk to agents who work them consistently.

How can you find agents "who work them consistently" if they have quit buying them? :1confused:

How can you find agents "who work them consistently" if they have quit buying them? :1confused:

I believe what Matt means, is that those of us that used them in the beginning, stopped purchasing them because the quality of the leads went south... In Lee's defense, this was also my experience with TM and Avatar leads.

Thank God for Direct Mail!:yes:

I think Lee and Thad were in the same boat. Thad was the first guy to pioneer the avatar lead and it went super well while he was the only one. As we all know, they blew up fast and avatar leads were available from a million vendors. This is likely why the government put a stop to them.

Lee was like that only with facebook ads.

Now everyone and their mother has facebook FE leads going so the market is much more saturated for Lee.

Last edited:
I believe what Matt means, is that those of us that used them in the beginning, stopped purchasing them because the quality of the leads went south... In Lee's defense, this was also my experience with TM and Avatar leads.

When I consider this thread as a whole, all posts from beginning to yours, and think about all the lead threads I have read, I would submit that it is also possible that, in reality, the leads were never as far north as initially perceived.

Yeah... I was just giving Matt a hard time. Nobody ever picks on him. :)

His leads were good for the first few months then they went sour for me. The last lead I ever spoke to, the lady literally said to me , "I don't know why I click on these things, I know I don't have any money." Never bought another lead after that.

It was unfortunate as the profit margin was decent but it slowly became marginal as I kept buying leads but was selling less and less.

If his leads work for your area, I say keep buying as they were good when they were good and he is a decent guy to do business with.

I hate to tell you guys but in the "real" world not the "guessing what's going on today" world every agent that is running Lee's leads tells me they are the best leads they have ever worked. The only problem is that he can not get enough of them to keep a full time agent busy.

But what would I know?

Back