Lowest "TRIPS' Production Requirements

But that's $40K in paid ann commission. Not Ann Premium but still easy to qualify for.

In general, most agents don't qualify for trips because they write for different carriers. To each his own in that respect but I find it difficult for MOST agents, not all; most agents to qualify when spreading yourself too thin. Most FE carriers have very easy qualifying guidelines. My suggestion is to pick the one that you like/that fit's you and write the hell out of it and you will never pay for vacation again.

I haven't for many years. But, even when I was under an IMO, we still concentrated on just 1-2 carriers out of the many they pushed.

This is where I take the time out to recruit. :laugh: Senior Life has super easy qualifying for agents and managers and depending on qualifying, they give you a decent amount of cash when you get on the trip. Oct they are doubling the AP AND have a pro-ratta qualifying. No not desperate for qualifiers. Just pushing to finish strong. I also like it because they are one of the few carriers that have qualifying for agents, managers and RD's so everyone has the chance to make it.

I'm just starting with SR. Do I have a chance with only 3 months to go if they're pro rating?

To each his own.. I have been on some good trips with some companies but now the very last thing I wanna do is go on a trip and be surrounded by "insurance folk".. Have some regional vp blow smoke and tell me all things he is gonna do for me..

I hear you there - In 2001 I won a trip to Puerto Rico with Prupac -Prudentials p&C divison. We sat in the meetings and watched the president of the co. show charts on how profitible they were, how many billions they had etc. 7 month later they shut it down and laid every one off.

It was a great trip though!!

But that's $40K in paid ann commission. Not Ann Premium but still easy to qualify for.

In general, most agents don't qualify for trips because they write for different carriers. To each his own in that respect but I find it difficult for MOST agents, not all; most agents to qualify when spreading yourself too thin. Most FE carriers have very easy qualifying guidelines. My suggestion is to pick the one that you like/that fit's you and write the hell out of it and you will never pay for vacation again.

I haven't for many years. But, even when I was under an IMO, we still concentrated on just 1-2 carriers out of the many they pushed.

This is where I take the time out to recruit. :laugh: Senior Life has super easy qualifying for agents and managers and depending on qualifying, they give you a decent amount of cash when you get on the trip. Oct they are doubling the AP AND have a pro-ratta qualifying. No not desperate for qualifiers. Just pushing to finish strong. I also like it because they are one of the few carriers that have qualifying for agents, managers and RD's so everyone has the chance to make it.

Thanks.. If they are so super-easy to qualify for, then please list the requirements.
Based on what is being written in this thread, perhaps I'm not missing out. i can read about
company stock on Yahoo.

RNA has one going now for Costa Rica. Qualifications are $96K, but you have 16 months to do it.

The RNA trips are quite to qualify for, but, they do a tremendous job for those that do.

I've never been one to be big on company trips. I would rather them put more money into agent service and commissions and I will take my own trips. But, the RNA trip to Maui this year was over the top.

Four Seasons hotel, excursions, fine dining, a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for the agent and their guest and all connections and transportation paid by RNA. Plus, if you qualifed for addtional cash with production they handed it to you when you arrived at the hotel. I got over $1000 cash in addition to the trip.

I'm sure their Costa Rica trip will be first class all the way. We did have a few meetings to attend in Maui, but they were quite limited.

The RNA trips are quite to qualify for, but, they do a tremendous job for those that do.

I've never been one to be big on company trips. I would rather them put more money into agent service and commissions and I will take my own trips. But, the RNA trip to Maui this year was over the top.

Four Seasons hotel, excursions, fine dining, a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for the agent and their guest and all connections and transportation paid by RNA. Plus, if you qualifed for addtional cash with production they handed it to you when you arrived at the hotel. I got over $1000 cash in addition to the trip.

I'm sure their Costa Rica trip will be first class all the way. We did have a few meetings to attend in Maui, but they were quite limited.

We went to the RNA Maui trip which was at the same time of our anniversary. We went early and stayed longer. A week and a half total. RNA catered to our every need! The meetings on the last trip were awful but they listened and the 2 meetings this year were short and sweet. Got to the point and both meetings they gave away prizes like the glasses, iPads and more.

Every trip we go on, I never really feel like we are surrounded by other agents nor do we get haggled with the co exec's during any point of the trips. I love the trips! We go on so many that I have taken family members as my wife couldn't go from time to time so it was nice to take family members too.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks.. If they are so super-easy to qualify for, then please list the requirements.
Based on what is being written in this thread, perhaps I'm not missing out. i can read about
company stock on Yahoo.

$36K get's you there as a "buy in" which is cheap. One level up then $96K gets you there free. The higher up, the more cash you get all the up to $2500 cash.
I'm just starting with SR. Do I have a chance with only 3 months to go if they're pro rating?
Yes. Easily. But, put your nose to the grind stone. Great thing about a company like this is that even if you don't "qualify", they will look at new agents case by case. If you show the right attitude, desire and dedication, you'll go. Be committed. Write consistently every week. Follow up on your business to conserve. Break down a weekly go and don't stop until you hit it.

With all of that, you have a great shot of going.

Last edited:
We went to the RNA Maui trip which was at the same time of our anniversary. We went early and stayed longer. A week and a half total. RNA catered to our every need! The meetings on the last trip were awful but they listened and the 2 meetings this year were short and sweet. Got to the point and both meetings they gave away prizes like the glasses, iPads and more.

Every trip we go on, I never really feel like we are surrounded by other agents nor do we get haggled with the co exec's during any point of the trips. I love the trips! We go on so many that I have taken family members as my wife couldn't go from time to time so it was nice to take family members too.

$36K get's you there as a "buy in" which is cheap. One level up then $96K gets you there free. The higher up, the more cash you get all the up to $2500 cash.

Yes. Easily. But, put your nose to the grind stone. Great thing about a company like this is that even if you don't "qualify", they will look at new agents case by case. If you show the right attitude, desire and dedication, you'll go. Be committed. Write consistently every week. Follow up on your business to conserve. Break down a weekly go and don't stop until you hit it.

With all of that, you have a great shot of going.

Did you mean $36k is the pro rate amount with SL? How much is the buy in?

I'm getting my first batch of leads next week. However I'm writing a few cases already that have been declined from other co's.

I'm going to focus on field sales since I'll have local leads but would you suggest phone sales to reach more people and save drive time, etc.?

Back