Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

Mark has been a top notch member of the forum for many years and we wish him only the best.

Posts not directly on the topic of helping Mark will be deleted. If anyone wants to question that decision, feel free to do so in a different thread. This one will stay on topic.

Lets all "buy Mark a cup of coffee". If we all make a $1-$5 donation (the price of a cup of coffee) he can get what he needs.

For those of you who are not familiar with Mark or his website, he is a treasure trove of information. This forum would not be what it is today without his insights. his posts have been a big influence in my career, and I am sure many others around here as well.

Marks website has 27 pages of prospecting ideas and tips.

His website Welcome Insurance Agents-Home Page also has many links to free and discounted services if you look on the left hand side. There are also some more prospecting tips and ideas on the left as well.

Some of it may be new, other stuff you may already know about... but if you found out about any of that stuff from members of this forum, it likely originated from Mark.

If everyone just donated anywhere from $1-$5, then he would easily have what he needs. $1 does not seem like it would matter much, but when combined with 1000s of other $1 donations it adds up quickly.

Every single person reading this forum can spare an extra $1. Most can spare $5. It is basically just a cup of coffee. Lets all "buy Mark a cup of coffee" and see what we can get to. No need for a huge donation, just a $1-$5 donation. Even those of you who just read the forum and do not post. Buy the guy a cup of coffee and donate a dollar or two.

I just kicked it off with a $5 donation on Mark's GoFundMe page.

It takes 60 seconds to donate. Lets get this man back to selling insurance again! Put "cup of coffee campaign" or "insurance forum" in the notes of your donation so that we can track it.

----------

We already have 1 more "cup of coffee" donation from a forum member. Thanks Tom!

That brings us to $10 already.

Dammit. I already sent this via GoFundMe... Mark, I consider you one of my mentors as very few people have been as helpful to me, brother.

----------

Mark has been a top notch member of the forum for many years and we wish him only the best.

Posts not directly on the topic of helping Mark will be deleted. If anyone wants to question that decision, feel free to do so in a different thread. This one will stay on topic.

Sam, would it be possible to stick this thread on the top of the of each forum so everyone can see it?

Mark, I just saw this thread. I'm sending money, and prayers, but most of all I'm hoping that we hear excellent results about your treatment. Hang in there!

Quick update. We have at minimum 6 new donations from the forum in less than 24 hours... possibly 8, and not counting mine last night.

Lets keep this going.

I sent my check yesterday......time to step up.....I think he has a deadline....

11890403_10207066031507543_5197789391371826987_o.jpg

He has less than 90 days to come up with $50k+.

In the next 2 months they will give me a 2016 date. I will have to give them their money within 30 days of that date or get moved back to the 2018 to 2019 list. Which because I'm getting worse, they wont take me by then.

GoFundMe shows $6600 and I believe Scott (Newby) sent $2k to him earlier this week.

There are currently 842 members online. If each gave just $10 that would put him closer to his goal.

I have donated 3 times already. Once initially and twice more under the matching offers.

GoFundMe shows $6600 and I believe Scott (Newby) sent $2k to him earlier this week.

There are currently 842 members online. If each gave just $10 that would put him closer to his goal.

I have donated 3 times already. Once initially and twice more under the matching offers.

He needs a grand total counter at the top of the forum...

Second. I am sure many here support different causes with their time and money. I am as sure many have donated anonymously. But come on! This is so easy. The price of a fast food lunch.

Last edited:
Back