Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

Must be one expensive tulip...

Here is a picture of the first day for that tulip:

11873520_10206058814886999_3094068583473724800_n.jpg

Mark, have you reached out to your FB groups like the flea market (or whatever it is) and your motorcycle clubs? Have they pitched in?

How about that newspaper article? Any hits on that?

Mark,

I hope the Paypal method is OK.. wanted to avoid the GoFundMe fees that take money away from the goal. https://www.paypal.me/savemarkrosenthal is my paypal.

I found this video VERY inspiring and hope and pray that this will be just as successful in your case!

Chris

HSCT Multiple Sclerosis 60 Minutes March 2014 - YouTube

I'm now up to about $11,000 after Chris and Scott's Help.

I'm just speechless. I cant put into words what it is like to give up all hope in ever getting better and then finding a way to get better and having hope again. Thank you all for helping me.

Last edited:
I'm now up to about $11,000 after Chris and Scott's Help.

I'm just speechless. I cant put into words what it is like to give up all hope in ever getting better and then finding a way to get better and having hope again. Thank you all for helping me.

Hey Mark, it's time to get The Walking Dead involved. Maybe Rick Grimes could get his father in law to do a benefit concert.

Best of luck to you!

"I'm now up to about $11,000 after Chris and Scott's Help.

I'm just speechless. I cant put into words what it is like to give up all hope in ever getting better and then finding a way to get better and having hope again. Thank you all for helping me."

Mark,
Thoughts and prayers from the Sunshine state, although new to using the forum, I've had many questions answered here, by you and others. Thank you!
We all need a little help from others at some point in our lives, and I'm happy to help! Sending $100 to the PO Box today...Godspeed in your recovery.

Back