Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

Aside from what others have said regarding Mark's generosity and willingness to assist other agents, I would also like to note that Mark was extremely influential and much of what FEXQ is today can directly be attributed to Mark's input and support of the project.

I talked to Mark earlier this week. He is gaining momentum and seemed to be in good spirits. Hopefully we can get him to his goal.

He has less than 90 days to come up with $50k+. GoFundMe shows $6600 and I believe Scott (Newby) sent $2k to him earlier this week. There are currently 842 members online. If each gave just $10 that would put him closer to his goal. I have donated 3 times already. Once initially and twice more under the matching offers.

I mailed him a check for $1,000 Monday and it matched another $1,000 that several individuals gave.

I agree that Mark should give us a progress report. It would probably motivate more donations if everyone sees the goal getting closer. Go Fund Me is only part of it.

I mailed him a check for $1,000 Monday and it matched another $1,000 that several individuals gave.

I agree that Mark should give us a progress report. It would probably motivate more donations if everyone sees the goal getting closer. Go Fund Me is only part of it.

As or right now I have $8,707.47 I have not check my PO box since Sunday. I'm sending the wife now to go check it.

Just checked PO Box. THere was $1053 in it. $1000 from Newby!

My total is now $9760.47

Last edited:
I have already sent Mark a check for more than $100 but will participate in another match if it is offered. Unfortunately, I am not in the position to do more currently. I have had large outlay in helping my daughter and son-in-law with the church plant in Kennesaw, GA along with my regular giving.

I have already sent Mark a check for more than $100 but will participate in another match if it is offered. Unfortunately, I am not in the position to do more currently. I have had large outlay in helping my daughter and son-in-law with the church plant in Kennesaw, GA along with my regular giving.

It's nice that you help your kids out like that...

Back