Math Doesn't Lie

Sounds like a MLM to me . The first post says such. That is
what I thought as reading.
You got a lot of good replies and info I am sure, but sounds like time wasted for anyone taking you up on it.

Some people think being under GA/MGA is a waste also.

There's a market for everything/everyone, find your place and take the spot.

I know an agency that actually offers vesting, so you start out with no lead cost (at lower commission of course), sell and walk with money at a later date. Win, win to many.

myinsurebiz...a question for you:

Its been awhile since your last post. What's the upate on your business?

Thanks for asking Jim - it was a Great day!

Finalizing the Bonus details. There will never be a compensation plan like ours - ever!
We pay out to the qualified agents 100% of "ALL" net commissions we receive from the carriers and 100% of the entire Net Profit of the company too! Never Done - Never!

100%! I built this plan for the agents and builders - because I'm an agent and builder too!

This Compensation Plan is built for the producers and builders of the company!

More later . . .

Last edited:
Rob,

My opinion reflects the fact that numbers are sometimes hard to follow. If I gave it half the attn needed for me to comprehend, my brain would ache terribly. I might get nothing else done for hours after.

The posts from others quickly indicated similar distance. That helped me . Noticing your encouragement was noted early also .

Sure , there is something for everyone here and I have heard of insurance being MLM designed and similar to network marketing.

I have no problems as long as credibility and honesty is premium. Unfortunately , most recruiters seem to sell to greed. I buy based on greed a lot less than I used to.

I did not mean to sound negative but probably thought at the time, my opinion was more useful than it turned out to be.

Thanks,

Slim

Re: Math Doesn't Lie . . .

Every system you have presented has worked. It's always so simple. We'll see a what new system you have in another few months.

Rick

Oh no.......we have some grammatical errors from the king of the English language (from another post, but I think you will understand!)

#1 - My opinion reflects the fact that numbers are sometimes hard to follow. If I gave it half the attn needed for me to comprehend, my brain would ache terribly. I might get nothing else done for hours after.

#2 - Sure , there is something for everyone here and I have heard of insurance being MLM designed and similar to network marketing.

#3 - I have no problems as long as credibility and honesty is premium. Unfortunately , most recruiters seem to sell to greed.

Slim

1) This Comp Plan compared to most is simple in design. You just need to see it on paper - shoot me an email - I'll send you the outline.

2) LOL - Insurance and it's "hierarchy" is probably the first MLM ever invented.

3) Our plan pays out 100% and it's in black and white. Our books are open to any Team Leader via an excel spreadsheet signed off by our accountant. Physical inspection available with just cause and an appointment with the accountant

People have called me many things - but unethical or dishonest aren't 2 of them . . .

Tom

Myinsurebiz,

I wouldn't be interested in whatever you're proposing.

I'm skeptical of any new plan that is being laid out for world to see. If it's so understandable maybe we can connect our own dots. If not then maybe you are just fishing for input as one member suggested. Most of the time " there is nothing new under the sun. " Some have likened your thoughts to AL Williams.

Transparrent? Someone said that of you.
Congrats.
Is AIG transparrent? Merrill Lynch? Lehman Bros?

Buyer beware.

Math may not lie, but if no one ever said you are unethical or dishonest, why do you need to convince us your system is not using math in a lie? Why not just present your information and let it stand or fall on its own merit?

Do the antagonistic views hold any water? Why do there seem to be so many dissenting arguments against your
posts?

Maybe you are a genius. Maybe you are responsible for putting together many different marketing plans for some company(ies). Maybe you do not need to focus on one area to be successful in your business.

Happy Selling,

Slim

I recommend that you use this forum to pick up ideas, and then recruit on Craigslist, Hot Jobs Monster and other job sites.

Thanks for the recommendation . . .

#1 - I'm skeptical of any new plan that is being laid out for world to see. If it's so understandable maybe we can connect our own dots.

#2 - If not then maybe you are just fishing for input as one member suggested.

#3 -Most of the time " there is nothing new under the sun. " Some have likened your thoughts to AL Williams.

#4 - Do the antagonistic views hold any water? Why do there seem to be so many dissenting arguments against your
posts?

Slim

1) I hope so - let me know if I can help . . .

2) Input from those in the trenches is invaluable . . .

3) Coach was smart. ALW spawned many millionaires and many new concepts and marketing organizations . . .

4) Most just don't understand the concept, or may be afraid to embrace change or a new method.

Math can lie.

It all depends on who is giving you the numbers.

Proof: Look at social security.

True That Michael . . .

Back