Medicare Website

They're not going to need it anymore.

Unless they want to go (back) to OM.

I get several calls every year about changing to a Medigap plan. That usually gets shot down quickly.

How is your health?

Still recovering from chemo, but I only have 3 more treatments to go.

In most cases you can only change during Open Enrollment. This is March. Call me back in September.

But I need to change right now. I can't afford my copay.

How much is your copay?

Treatment & copay is running about $200 per month.

Now that I think of it, you are right. They won't need that OM card any more.

Only the healthy qualify for the Glengarry plans.

In the state of Fla it’s a definite no . They won’t relicense your agency with it .

That's only if your licensed as an llc or s corp with the word medicare in it.You can still DBA an agency with the word medicare in it.

It’s a bit ironic to see a state whose government leadership promots less government control, while telling you what you can and cannot do. Relative to other states (on this topic), they are more controlling.

don’t tread on me… buuuut I’ll tread on you ?

It’s a bit ironic to see a state whose government leadership promots less government control, while telling you what you can and cannot do. Relative to other states (on this topic), they are more controlling.

don’t tread on me… buuuut I’ll tread on you ?

small government republicans like DeSantis are anything but small government.

small government republicans like DeSantis are anything but small government.

the older I get, the more it looks like both sides want to make decisions on our behalf. do we really need so much government?

"you dont have to be a critical thinker anymore, you dont have to make decisions for yourself, we can do that for you, we want to protect you, now vote for me, and keep paying taxes"

Thats not what I’ve been told . I know for yrs in Fla it’s been non complaint. How’s John Jackson Medicare agency not misleading ? Anytime your business has the name medicare in it people think your affiliated with medicare and thats misleading
my business is literally named "Florida Medicare Broker".

Unless they want to go (back) to OM.

I get several calls every year about changing to a Medigap plan. That usually gets shot down quickly.

How is your health?

Still recovering from chemo, but I only have 3 more treatments to go.

In most cases you can only change during Open Enrollment. This is March. Call me back in September.

But I need to change right now. I can't afford my copay.

How much is your copay?

Treatment & copay is running about $200 per month.

Now that I think of it, you are right. They won't need that OM card any more.

Only the healthy qualify for the Glengarry plans.

good scene, but horrible movie overall

Back