MedSupp FMO

In regards to Med Supps, I dont think anyone knows more than Frank.

When it comes to bullshcit.... well lets just say when when Rick and SAI burp they have to wipe...

Ramiz,

I have to laugh when i see ur posts and ur comments. You talk about me working like Parker & Associates and maybe you are right in some cases like, Never giving you a release!!! Get back to work boy!

Ramiz,

I have to laugh when i see ur posts and ur comments. You talk about me working like Parker & Associates and maybe you are right in some cases like, Never giving you a release!!! Get back to work boy!

First...

I have never talked to anyone at your office and I wouldn’t call your office if you were the only insurance agency on the face of the planet, I was on my death bed, and you had a guaranteed issue life policy with no waiting period that was zero premium.

Second...

Humana has a new release policy that has been put in place because of all the unethical things your company has done. Any agent under the grips of this unethical company can receive a release in 90 days and continue to solicit business.

Third...

I went 6 months without writing business, so you and your recruiter buddies will never get an override on any business that I will ever write. Just shows how much you know of your downline, Im not even in it anymore.

And Finally…

Your credibility on this forum is shot. Im already released from the claws of your company, and I am happy that I have an upline that truly cares about me.

You can continue to work for an empire that will soon see its lasts days. Your company has the worst name in the industry and once karma hits you will not be able to decipher the hole in your ass from the hole in your face, although as of late its been spewing out the same substance.

Warning to all agents, do not contact this recruiter, he does not and will not release, his commissions are low, and his company does not pay renewals.

First...

I have never talked to anyone at your office and I wouldn’t call your office if you were the only insurance agency on the face of the planet, I was on my death bed, and you had a guaranteed issue life policy with no waiting period that was zero premium.

Second...

Humana has a new release policy that has been put in place because of all the unethical things your company has done. Any agent under the grips of this unethical company can receive a release in 90 days and continue to solicit business.

Third...

I went 6 months without writing business, so you and your recruiter buddies will never get an override on any business that I will ever write. Just shows how much you know of your downline, Im not even in it anymore.

And Finally…

Your credibility on this forum is shot. Im already released from the claws of your company, and I am happy that I have an upline that truly cares about me.

You can continue to work for an empire that will soon see its lasts days. Your company has the worst name in the industry and once karma hits you will not be able to decipher the hole in your ass from the hole in your face, although as of late its been spewing out the same substance.

Warning to all agents, do not contact this recruiter, he does not and will not release, his commissions are low, and his company does not pay renewals.

Damn, I think you were way too nice to him.

I was going to respond but I wouldn't have "held back" as much as you did. However, I think your post will suffice for now.

He needs to always remember that, "Time wounds all heels".

Damn, I think you were way too nice to him.

I was going to respond but I wouldn't have "held back" as much as you did. However, I think your post will suffice for now.

He needs to always remember that, "Time wounds all heels".

I know Frank. I wanted to say he and his company are about as valuable as the dingle berry attached to the pubic hair behind Ricks left testicle.

But where would that get us?

P.S. - SAI is the one that has confirmed the location of the dingle berry.

Back