MedSupp FMO

I must say that Ramiz and Frank are the most grounded, seasoned and down to earth guys I have ever spoken with in life and especially in Insurance, you can't go wrong with listening to these guys.

As someone new in this industry they have been a great help and anyone lucky enough to get their time on a phone should have a pen in hand.

To MedSuppRecruiter I must say that in the short time I have been in this industry Frank and Ramiz in a 10 min convo have done more for me than ANY and I mean ANY FMO I have contacted.

JSR Concepts
722 Cosmopolitan Drive
Atlanta GA, 30324
[email protected]

I must say that Ramiz and Frank are the most grounded, seasoned and down to earth guys I have ever spoken with in life and especially in Insurance, you can't go wrong with listening to these guys.
I don't know about that. Frank told me to buy Enron stock several years ago and just 10 days ago, based upon a recommendation by Ramiz, I borrowed on my house and invested in Mrs. Fields.

Rick

I must say that in the short time I have been in this industry Frank and Ramiz .... have done more for me than ANY .... FMO I have contacted.

In my opinion Dave Fluker and John Petrowski are the "go-to guys" on this forum when it comes to overall industry knowledge, and especially in life and health.

There is a lot of talent out there, but these two guys eat, drink, and breathe "insurance" and they know this biz and how it ticks and ties.

Al

Back