MedSupp FMO

I must say that Ramiz and Frank are the most grounded, seasoned and down to earth guys I have ever spoken with in life and especially in Insurance, you can't go wrong with listening to these guys.

As someone new in this industry they have been a great help and anyone lucky enough to get their time on a phone should have a pen in hand.

To MedSuppRecruiter I must say that in the short time I have been in this industry Frank and Ramiz in a 10 min convo have done more for me than ANY and I mean ANY FMO I have contacted.

JSR Concepts
722 Cosmopolitan Drive
Atlanta GA, 30324
[email protected]

I do not care how much they have done for you!! As for FMO's they are not FMO's they are throwing bait to you and you are biting on it..

Yes I do have contracts available to IL agents.

Unlike most FMO's (LIke those clowns at Parker) I do offer Indy agents a GA contract level, with a release at any time, free unlimited names lists, and will actually pick up the phone to answer questions and train.

Feel free to email me, or call me at my office if you are interested.

What about Colorado and across the political spectrum. Money before politics?

I do not care how much they have done for you!! As for FMO's they are not FMO's they are throwing bait to you and you are biting on it..

Better back up a little Mr. Jack Hoff. (Since you won't share your contact information with us, that seems to be an appropriate name for you.)

Neither Ramiz or I have EVER stated that we are FMO's! Where are you coming up with this CRAP?

I am just an independent agent who doesn't even have the ability to offer anyone any kind of a contract.

Jack,

If I were going to throw any kind of bait at all it would be Stink Bait. Stink Bait is used to catch Bottom Feeders.

Damn, I think I feel you biting already.

"Ramiz, grab the net, we've got a really big one this time."

Why would anyone recruit here without posting their information? That's like sending out direct mail without a phone number or return address!

Stupid or Dishonest? Maybe both?

Rick

Actually Ramiz..CSI is 3 Tiers under us on most of there contracts. You have no Idea, And i am serious of what i said before keep up the good work, because my marketing company really makes overrides on you.

This kind of attitude is very revealing. It is the kind of nauseating comment one would expect of a sheister.

A very educational thread .. (uh I mean if you care to read between the lines)

Could you please elaborate regarding how many "up-lines" and "down-lines" may be involved in a sale of insurance?

Also how are Managing GA different from FMO?? Both seem to fill the same function between carriers and agents??

Thanks.

Back