MoO Hold Times!!!

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
I dropped off a bene change form for a guy yesterday that has an RNA policy with me.

He also has an old MoO policy and he wasn't sure if he ever changed the beneficiary when his wife died and couldn't find the policy. Wanted help with it and to find out exactly what he had and if it had any cash because he knew he had taken a loan once.

We get on the phone and are told it could be up to an hour hold time. I stay there about 30 minutes until I just have to leave. He said he would call them later and I wrote down a list of questions for him to ask when he got in touch with them.

He called them back at 4:30 yesterday afternoon and was on hold until 6:00 when they cut off the line and said they were closed.

He just called me and was on hold for 45 minutes this morning before getting someone on the line.

He got the questions answered and it's not a bad deal since he's had it for 11 years. Yesterday he didn't want to replace it and I don't recommend replacing it now that I know the details. He doesn't care. He is so pissed about being on hold for so long over 2 days that he wants rid of them.

Thank you MoO!!

Oh yeah, the reason they gave him for the long hold times now was medicare open enrollment.

When did MoO get into the MA/MAPD/PDP business?

Great to know... I was just about to write a policy with MOO because she wants the living benefit in case of being admitted to a nursing home and they have the lowest rate of the companies with that included rider.

Once again, it looks like I'm going with an easier company to work with in exchange for a couple dollars per month.

Back