Most extensive study ever . Mapd and original Medicare have same satisfaction for user

The survey should be broken down by age group.

Everyone is happy with MA when they are healthy.

I want to know how they feel about it when they are sick. Not a knee replacement. SICK.

IMO, based on calls received and attitudes during my Medicare 101 call, is the lack of consumer knowledge about AEP. In the Under 65 world, open enrollment means you can do whatever you want. People do not understand the rules about going from MA to OM/Medigap after the first 12 months. Fixing that issue (it should be on the Scope of Appointment) would help more consumers than this idiotic call recording we are implementing

People do not understand the rules about going from MA to OM/Medigap after the first 12 months.

Prospective clients are always told they can be denied coverage if they want to switch to OM + Medigap after their Part B has been in effect for 6 months . . . 12 months if they enroll in a MAPD plan and plan their exit well in advance.

Some carriers are easier to work with on trial right apps . . . most pay $0 to the agent so I have to decide if I want to work for nothing or not. Tough choice.

No matter how many times I tell folks your Medigap open enrollment only happens once and lasts 6 months, I still get folks who want to change plans during AEP.

I understand low income must do mapd, and don't have the choice. Its the other middle income that do have a choice, but you allow them to take free free free stuff, vs making the harder sale that costs money and in their best health interest.

Well, the harder(?) med supp sale pays less, so...

I think it's wrong that agents can sell free plans and get paid 2 times more then a med supp. It allows agents to take the FREE easy route, at the clients expense.

You mean that I'm allowed to use the extra savings that I just found them with a free MAPD plan, and double my commission AGAIN? I love America, and using other people's money to make money

Thats bs . It’s not about selling free shit . It’s about the mind boggling service work to keep it on the books . You sit in your 1 week old pj’s doing nothing sucking renewals on Medicare . I wrote 22 medigap 4 yrs ago . I’ve never gotten 1 call . You sell subsidized aca making money like me selling mapd . Aca’s incredible . I have about 170 on the books and I got 2 calls this yr . I’m thinking of going 100% in aca . It’s the easiest thing I ever sold . App takes 7 mins .

Thats bs . It’s not about selling free shit . It’s about the mind boggling service work to keep it on the books . You sit in your 1 week old pj’s doing nothing sucking renewals on Medicare . I wrote 22 medigap 4 yrs ago . I’ve never gotten 1 call . You sell subsidized aca making money like me selling mapd . Aca’s incredible . I have about 170 on the books and I got 2 calls this yr . I’m thinking of going 100% in aca . It’s the easiest thing I ever sold . App takes 7 mins .
Do you have to certify or do anything like AHIP to be able sell O'bamacare?

Latest posts

Back