Most extensive study ever . Mapd and original Medicare have same satisfaction for user

Thats bs . It’s not about selling free shit . It’s about the mind boggling service work to keep it on the books . You sit in your 1 week old pj’s doing nothing sucking renewals on Medicare . I wrote 22 medigap 4 yrs ago . I’ve never gotten 1 call . You sell subsidized aca making money like me selling mapd . Aca’s incredible . I have about 170 on the books and I got 2 calls this yr . I’m thinking of going 100% in aca . It’s the easiest thing I ever sold . App takes 7 mins .

Here's the difference:

When under 65, you don't have a choice. Its hmo or no go.

At 65, u have a choice, and they take my advice and get off mangled care if can afford it. U stay on the EZ free train.

And my pajamas are a personal topic and out of bounds.

And the renewals and .....the chicks are nice too (almost famous)

Do you have to certify or do anything like AHIP to be able sell O'bamacare?

last yr certification took 10 mins and this yr 30 . You do all apps on health sherpa . Many of the people I’ve dealt with had no ins and were 20-50 yrs old . They had few if any drs . It’s basically finding the best coverage for them . Takes 7 mins from start to finish . The client doesn’t sign anything . There’s more money in it than mapd if you can find a lead source . I’ve found some nice looking Facebook ads I might try . I read like 85% of aca people get subsidies . It’s no different than mapd . Govt funded.

Here's the difference:

When under 65, you don't have a choice. Its hmo or no go.

At 65, u have a choice, and they take my advice and get off mangled care if can afford it. U stay on the EZ free train.

And my pajamas are a personal topic and out of bounds.

And the renewals and .....the chicks are nice too (almost famous)

I don’t run in your circles . I show both to some and they insist on mapd . As you said it’s not really free . They have copays and coinsurance. But I also sell a hospital plan on most . So I am getting premium.

MAPD is increasing market share at a solid clip these last couple years especially this year. I think it is a matter of marketing and the higher costs of living that has many flocking to MAPD. I am glad to explain the differences and offer clients the choice.

last yr certification took 10 mins and this yr 30 . You do all apps on health sherpa . Many of the people I’ve dealt with had no ins and were 20-50 yrs old . They had few if any drs . It’s basically finding the best coverage for them . Takes 7 mins from start to finish . The client doesn’t sign anything . There’s more money in it than mapd if you can find a lead source . I’ve found some nice looking Facebook ads I might try . I read like 85% of aca people get subsidies . It’s no different than mapd . Govt funded.

Goillini - don't listen to DP. Target the over age 55-60 community crowd with over 300% FPL. The clients that know what "AGI" means, own their own business, or semi/retired, have money, settled, no kids graduating college, no Medicaid, no address changes, or job changes, or new group plan available every 6 months. They appreciate your service and refer all their golfing friends.

The older crowd have more doctors and meds, but are a MASSIVE pipeline for eventual Med Supps and referrals. I have 5 clients a month T65 off of ACA. If you do it right, conversations take 30-60 min, discussing doctors, meds, HSA, and income planning.

If you focus on the younger crowd, the churn is higher. The only conversations that take 10 min are the ones that don't care, and mommy told them to buy coverage. But, they are also the ones that drop off quickly when they get awarded Medicaid for quitting their job or group insurance at Mcdonalds.

Most of my clients still pay over $300/mo for their insurance even with tax credits. Commish is about $20/mo PMPM

Goillini - don't listen to DP. Target the over age 55-60 community crowd with over 300% FPL. The clients that know what "AGI" means, own their own business, or semi/retired, have money, settled, no kids graduating college, no Medicaid, no address changes, or job changes, or new group plan available every 6 months. They appreciate your service and refer all their golfing friends.

The older crowd have more doctors and meds, but are a MASSIVE pipeline for eventual Med Supps and referrals. I have 5 clients a month T65 off of ACA. If you do it right, conversations take 30-60 min, discussing doctors, meds, HSA, and income planning.

If you focus on the younger crowd, the churn is higher. The only conversations that take 10 min are the ones that don't care, and mommy told them to buy coverage. But, they are also the ones that drop off quickly when they get awarded Medicaid for quitting their job or group insurance at Mcdonalds.

Most of my clients still pay over $300/mo for their insurance even with tax credits. Commish is about $20/mo PMPM

I love all your affluent prospects are sucking the govt for sudsidies . Business owners showing no income . Semi retired with llc’s hiding money . I’ve proved you wrong time and time again . I’ve been doing this 2 years and with my ham and eggers,Good times and Jeffersons ( a bean don’t burn in the kitchen ) clients I’ll will make more money than you in 2023 selling medicare and aca . I’m already up to 8 referrals a month

I love all your affluent prospects are sucking the govt for sudsidies . Business owners showing no income . Semi retired with llc’s hiding money . I’ve proved you wrong time and time again . I’ve been doing this 2 years and with my ham and eggers,Good times and Jeffersons ( a bean don’t burn in the kitchen ) clients I’ll will make more money than you in 2023 selling medicare and aca . I’m already up to 8 referrals a month

My 1040 is 9 inches long....I meant thick. And I lost count after 1500 clients. And I get 8 referrals a week buddy, step it up buttercup.

And If you knew how taxes work, you can't hide income in S corps or LLC, unless fraudulent expenses. But, do food stamps count as income?

Last edited:
And before checkbook Biden came, only 50% of my clients got govt subsidies. Thanks to Biden, I have Wealthy getting handouts. Its a shame how much money I hand out each year. Millions, and I'm just an agent

Back