Most extensive study ever . Mapd and original Medicare have same satisfaction for user

My 1040 is 9 inches long....I meant thick. And I lost count after 1500 clients. And I get 8 referrals a week buddy, step it up buttercup.

And If you knew how taxes work, you can't hide income in S corps or LLC, unless fraudulent expenses. But, do food stamps count as income?

Fradulent expenses i assure you or a c corp

Goillini - don't listen to DP. Target the over age 55-60 community crowd with over 300% FPL. The clients that know what "AGI" means, own their own business, or semi/retired, have money, settled, no kids graduating college, no Medicaid, no address changes, or job changes, or new group plan available every 6 months. They appreciate your service and refer all their golfing friends.

The older crowd have more doctors and meds, but are a MASSIVE pipeline for eventual Med Supps and referrals. I have 5 clients a month T65 off of ACA. If you do it right, conversations take 30-60 min, discussing doctors, meds, HSA, and income planning.

If you focus on the younger crowd, the churn is higher. The only conversations that take 10 min are the ones that don't care, and mommy told them to buy coverage. But, they are also the ones that drop off quickly when they get awarded Medicaid for quitting their job or group insurance at Mcdonalds.

Most of my clients still pay over $300/mo for their insurance even with tax credits. Commish is about $20/mo PMPM
I'm too old to wait more than 15 years for somebody to age in to Medicare. :laugh:

Have not read the whole thread. But I've said before, and I'll say it again, my med supp + PDP clients complain more than my MAPD clients.

By a long shot.

Have not read the whole thread. But I've said before, and I'll say it again, my med supp + PDP clients complain more than my MAPD clients.

By a long shot.

And for clarification, they complain *to me more* than MAPD clients. It's been pointed out (maybe correctly?) that my MAPD members may complain to themselves or "just not know it could be better" which is why I don't hear more negative.

What are your Med Supp clients mainly complaining about?
  • PDP coverage is not good
  • $480 before they'll cover shingles?
  • No dental
  • No Vision
  • no gym (rare)
  • my neighbor gets $50 off Part B and pays $0
  • price increases
  • "I pay for this and don't use it"
  • This started at $95 and it's $140 now plus $170 + I pay for a drug plan I don't use
Shall I go on?

My MAPD clients:

"Scott - we like paying $0. Will it still be $0 next year?"

• PDP coverage is not good
  • $480 before they'll cover shingles?
  • No dental
  • No Vision
  • no gym (rare)
  • my neighbor gets $50 off Part B and pays $0
  • price increases
  • "I pay for this and don't use it"
  • This started at $95 and it's $140 now plus $170 + I pay for a drug plan I don't use
Shall I go on?

My MAPD clients:

"Scott - we like paying $0. Will it still be $0 next year?"

To clarify - not all med supp clients complain. And not all MAPD clients are happy.

But the scales do tip, by quite a bit, in favor of MAPD when it comes to overall satisfaction in my little book of business. So this is purely anecdotal from a small sample size.

For non-T65s, I convert more med supp to MAPD than I convert from MAPD to Med Supp..... and that's certainly not due to me trying to make a sale....

Back