Norvax vs Quotit

I wish Insurint would drop the useless bells and whistles and have a quote engine that worked quickly.

After many months of trial, I dumped it.

Rick

I wish Insurint would drop the useless bells and whistles and have a quote engine that worked quickly.

After many months of trial, I dumped it.

Rick

Rick, we've had a few conversations and I respect your opinions. You're a knowledgeable and tech savvy agent. Your problem as I recall was one of a missing plan in CA rather than slowness. I realize that you are now happy with the other guys, and more power to you.
Two points I would make in response; 1) One man's "useless bells and whistles" are another man's irreplaceable sales tools. Some agents are taking full advantage of the pre-underwriting info, and some agents have adapted their sales process to build in the integrated co-browser. Both are certainly "useless" if you don't use them- but I guarantee both are extremely powerful if an agent learns how to use them and they are employed at the right time during the sales process. 2) Insurint has undergone significant hardware and server upgrades, and a move to a new facility, which has improved our performance and stability.
We ask that each agent make their own comparisons based on what is important to them, and make their own decisions based on a combination of value, pricing, commitment, features, business model, etc. Then, after choosing the tool, they make the commitment to learning the tool and making the sales process changes necessary to take best advantage of the power of the particular technology.
Thank you for your comments, Rick.

Last edited:
Mark:

The biggest issue was that your system did not quote a number of plans in CA. You had the companies, but not all the plans. My "plan" issue was that you did not have the Lumenos 5000 - probably the most competitive HSA in CA.

That issue completely overwhelmed the slowness of your quote engine.

After much anticipation, you rolled out your consumer quote engine that agents could link from our own websites. Very cumbersome and we could not configure it to the plans we wanted. Again, very slow, not user friendly, and missing many more plans than your agent quote engine.

If you correct these issues, then you'll compete wtih the big 2. Until then, you'll just be a nice idea for the future. The ability to review underwriting, quoting life insurance and having all the states included under one price is nice - if it actually works.

Rick

I use quotit for both Health and Life... Works great in all aspects, I just wish that it would quote the Right Start Plans with Assurant, but other than that it's great.

To me it seems that Quotit focuses mostly on health, not life. Could be my impression. Norvax is health only. Well, I take my state exam next week, so I suppose I'll be deciding to use Quotit or Compulife (integrated into an existing site) soon.

Is there anyone specializing with life sales that can share Quotit experiences?

Thanks

Why would anyone buy Right Start?

More importantly, why would any agent worth their salt even offer it?

Caps on inpatient, caps on outpatient, caps on ambulance, caps on in-patient therapy, etc...

The irony is it's not price much lower than CoreMed and even though that plan has its own issues it's light years better than Right Start.

Back